• Hearts
    • Hibernian
    • Inverness CT
    • Kilmarnock
    • Motherwell
    • Ross County
    • St. Johnstone
    • St. Mirren

i dont want to be a killjoy here - now that i've got the caveat out the way, i will proceed in being a killjoy.

much as i understand our anger towards other teams in the league, its things like this that give them their 'Rangers are being arrogant' crap that they spout. we should only be worrying about ourselves - why care about those who do not know or understand the calling we have?

That said, i voted for all of the above.

:craphead:

He's been heavily hinting of late.

Interested in Lithuanian Basketball iirc.

Hope he at least pays them on time!

They have a strange outlook to things,,,,,,,,,,,,,have met them re a couple of buildings they have in Edinburgh........lying empty and they paid way over the odds for them years ago and we all know what has happened.

They have a strange outlook to things,,,,,,,,,,,,,have met them re a couple of buildings they have in Edinburgh........lying empty and they paid way over the odds for them years ago and we all know what has happened.

Money down the pan eh!

They seem to be running Hearts at a loss and judging by his noises I don't think he's willing to do it anymore. Don't see him finiding a buyer anytime soon with the way Scottish football is headed.

Balls to the wall time!

Money down the pan eh!

They seem to be running Hearts at a loss and judging by his noises I don't think he's willing to do it anymore. Don't see him finiding a buyer anytime soon with the way Scottish football is headed.

Balls to the wall time!

Agree they are to far down the the road that if he walks they are well and truly done.

All of them bar ICT, St. Midden and Ross County due to debt problems. Celtic mostly due to stagnant heat death than anything else.

I tend to agree with you here ---i was a bit surprised with the ammount of votes St Midden got tbh as they are probably at the moment one of the better financially sound clubs ---that and the fact they have never been in the top 6 so have never had the benefit of our support as much as some of the rest of them

on a wee side note ---and i'm expecting abuse for this --- i'm a bit worried as to the financial and footballing consequencies that would affect us being in the 3rd div

we talk about a bloodlust on our club but perhaps there is a bloodlust on this site with the majority wanting other clubs to fold. this poll is evidence of that so I never voted. we are the Rangers and we shouldn't steep to their levels, we are better than that.

Don't want to see any of them folding in the next 2/3 years. Hopefully, they will all survive long enough for us to come back and HUMP them big style when we regain our rightful position at the top of the tree!!