The level of hatred

The hatred shown to us  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Are you surprised by the level of hatred shown to us over the last few months?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we have sung No one likes us, we don't care but I always assumed that it was jealousy of our success by the diddy clubs and bigotry by the beggars.

But I have been staggered by the genuine hatred shown in recent times. Whilst it is hardly surprising from the beggars in the east end and we gave them as much grief pre McCann and during the NIAR when they hadn;t a pot to piss in, but the level of hatred from the diddy fans is a bit of a surprise to me. OK to be expected from Hibs, the sheep and Dundee Hibs but some of the other clubs fans???? Or am I just too sensitive about the hatred shown to my club?

No - Karma's a bitch!!

I always thought that you didn't care that no one liked your bigoted club?? Fuck the lot of you!

1 in a row just 9 to go! :o)

So, let me get this right. You opened an account way back in Jan and have had all this time to come up with a tagline that would upset us Bears and you come away with that pish :lol:

No - Karma's a bitch!!

I always thought that you didn't care that no one liked your bigoted club?? Fuck the lot of you!

1 in a row just 9 to go! :o)

PMSL. You and your cretinous brethren repeatedly go out of your way to register here just so you can spew your poison for a few posts before inevitably getting banned, yet we are the big bad bigots here. Off you go and get back to work - I'm sure there's a few hundred rotten banana peels that still need picking up back at your cesspit.

tricky one,voted no,but i do think jealously has a bit to do with it,we've rallied round our club in a way they probably never thought possible,we've shown them why we are the people and as a bear it fills me with pride to see such dedication from the setting up of the fighting fund to the marches,we've shown what true supporters feel for the club and that's what hurts them most