What is your view on Ian Black as a player?

217 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Ian Black is a good player?

Historically it is the mhanky inbreds who get it shoved right up them ala torbett flavoured ice cream complete with lashings of K-gel ya soap dodging lame eyed monobrowed table leg shagging fuck dog monkey, large John knew. :wanker::sherlock::sherlock:

Why are you Servco fans filled with so much hate ?. Not sure if that's the right name for you boys today ,is it ?

HH

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you Servco fans filled with so much hate ?. Not sure if that's the right name for you boys today ,is it ?

HH

Well we ken fine well why you mhanky kunts are filled with the jiss and have arses like blood red oranges, I blame the schools all that pent up hatred against the world and The Rangers, now fuck off back to the land of darkness declan. :craphead:

At least he could paint the stadium for the Green/Whyte consortium while you lot try and find a league where someone wants yous.

Lol comedy Gold !!

GIRFUY

HH

Your religion will be dead long before our club will and rightly so. The biggest paedophillic organisation the world has ever seen. To think we shared a league with these people.

HH

I'd love to see your face when the flute bands are marching past your window. THE GLORY MONTH IS HERE.

Note the smell of this post. This poster is of the tribe fenianous Bastardous, normally recognised by his overpowering stench of Daddy's spunk and buckfast. His habitat is in general mhanky. his daily life consists of Looking oot the windae at Royston's high flats, then jumping doon the shops for some smack. His wife Bernadette who has bore him 7 kids (5 rumoured to be her own fathers seed) is 17. His giro ain't enough to support his extended family so he supplements his income by selling his arse to the local priesthood.

Ha ha i must say your patter is very original , but like your old club it means nothing to me !.

HH

Owned by Green & Whyte and now you are after a Black TIM !!

LOL580801_10151031183823738_474097130_n.jpg

wearing a septic top while mocking them on a stag weekend hahaa , hes a jambo not a tim hahahahaha, is anyone really going to fall for that shite?

580801_10151031183823738_474097130_n.jpg

Know him well do you ? I smell shite ! . Newco fans bred too lie ...

I know him very well, infact he lives right beside me, his wee girl goes to school with my son, we drink in the same places, i know his family well etc etc, shame that bhitter mhanky fuck tards like you doubt so much eh, i mean am i not supposed to know anyone at all?

away and fuck your sister you dirty cunt

580801_10151031183823738_474097130_n.jpg

Know him well do you ? I smell shite ! . Newco fans bred to lie ...

Couldn't resist but sort your grammar there. Maybe if you'd went to school instead of hammering smack, ploughing your sister and getting rimmed by men of the cloth for buckie money you'd actually come across as plausable!

I know him very well, infact he lives right beside me, his wee girl goes to school with my son, we drink in the same places, i know his family well etc etc, shame that bhitter mhanky fuck tards like you doubt so much eh, i mean am i not supposed to know anyone at all?

away and fuck your sister you dirty cunt

Can you send me his number i was looking for a bit of work too get done in ma house ?. Sorry i can't do my sister tonight unfortunately she is going out with a Newco fan, you see i got all the looks in my family poor ghirl !!

P.S Well done for knowing people .

Couldn't resist but sort your grammar there. Maybe if you'd went to school instead of hammering smack, ploughing your sister and getting rimmed by men of the cloth for buckie money you'd actually come across as plausable!

Sorry about that. Why are you so angry son? .

Can you send me his number i was looking for a bit of work too get done in ma house ?. Sorry i can't do my sister tonight unfortunately she is going out with a Newco fan, you see i got all the looks in my family poor ghirl !!

P.S Well done for knowing people .

well yes i could give you his number but im not going to because you are a hideous little cunt who most likely tried to finger men because its what you are accustomed to! id suggest you go scrape the shite from under your finger nails.

what you dont see in that pic is the guy in the pic pretending to jag up smack and his twin brother sitting right beside him, stag do in magaluf, 3 weeks ago! guess whos stag do!

you fucking mongo!

Sorry about that. Why are you so angry son? .

I'm not angry, I actually feelpitty for you.

I done some research and think you need to call this place http://www.mankindcounselling.org.uk/ for some help.

With counselling you may one day manage to become a member of the human species instead of the sub human pond life you are.

well yes i could give you his number but im not going to because you are a hideous little cunt who most likely tried to finger men because its what you are accustomed to! id suggest you go scrape the shite from under your finger nails.

what you dont see in that pic is the guy in the pic pretending to jag up smack and his twin brother sitting right beside him, stag do in magaluf, 3 weeks ago! guess whos stag do!

you fucking mongo!

Aye right a female agreed to marry a angry man like you . Poor girl .

By way watch your grammar there i see you missed a few ' out there. Just saying !.

HH