Green said he could put our club down forever

Seems so

Also seems to be stating the fucking obvious if you ask me. Why do we give credence to someone trying to drive a wedge between the legal owners of our club in a time of bleak disaster?

Green's consortium own the club, unless someone wants to pay what they want, or they can show us proof of wrongdoing, Bomber and his ilk can fuck off

(tu)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many 'Rangers men' have stepped into save the company, heehaw.

The players let themselves go, not Green. Away argue about Murray and Whyte the true culprits in this.

Walter Smith was happy with Green, So im happy with him.

You should probably calm down petal.

Ive seen a few people say this, but ive never seen that quote. Maybe you could find it and post it for me. If not, stop lying in Walters name. (tu)

He walked away, reason enough to believe he can't think Green is setting out to wreck us.

He walked away because green was coming the cunt and told him 20 million. Walters last statement was that he was far from happy with the situation. I can find it for you if you like.

I never said the fans at the meeting tonight Ed, brown is not the greatest communicator, Green is a Good communicator, but shady, Are you saying the ex players etc who back Brown are idiots ? Someone also stated on here he knows Browns backers and they are real Rangers men. I say support Green all you want, it's your prerogative, but I will watch with suspicion what happens now, he WILL sell.

Name the backers then.. Green was terrorised into naming his.. Green wont sell. What part of "there has been no serious buyer since February apart from Green" doh are you not understanding.. Name the backers for Brown.. Even one.. Apart from the sun newspaper.. They supply his buckfast....................... He was taking money from a pensioner for a season ticket.. For a club he doesn't own.. (Its an offence) Em let me think.. Craig White pulled that one with ticketus.. Are you serious?

Ive seen a few people say this, but ive never seen that quote. Maybe you could find it and post it for me. If not, stop lying in Walters name. (tu)

"However, the current business plan is not in accord with our understanding of the present circumstances of the club and the way forward, but we would prefer to leave them to proceed in their own way and we wish them good luck in their endeavours."

That is probably the quote.

He walked away because green was coming the cunt and told him 20 million. Walters last statement was that he was far from happy with the situation. I can find it for you if you like.

20 million, i'm sure McColl and Park could have managed that between them.

The sideshow with other bidders is boring if anything now, can we not just move forward?

Married a fineyin.. Still not blocked.. :ohmy:

(tu)

Absolutely.. The real bears want a team on the Park.. In any Division.. As does Mr Green.. The glory hunters want Mr Brown with no money (Cause he's spent it all on buckfast)to run Rangers with "Rangers men".. Who enjoyed £600,000 a year wages.. (For having important ego boosting dinners and Charity nights).. While the rangers club.. 140 years old.. was being screwed

Go dae yer dishes hen. Men talking here (tu)

Oh if you married a fenian.. Oh meant fineyin.. She probably does dishes.. Female bears are Independent.. Professional people.. I'm not getting into any more crap with you.. Feck off back to the tickey pickey forums.. I know someone that knows you.. They said your dicks smaller than Neil Lennons.. Just my opinion :rolleyes:

john brown = legend but i still wouldnt trust him to look after a kitten never mind my club

Charles Green says some stupid stuff but the guy has a plan whether it works or not time will tell

at the moment unless sir walter comes back in with a bid i will back green time to move on and get behind ally and the team.

Oh if you married a fenian.. Oh meant fineyin.. She probably does dishes.. Female bears are Independent.. Professional people.. I'm not getting into any more crap with you.. Feck off back to the tickey pickey forums.. I know someone that knows you.. They said your dicks smaller than Neil Lennons.. Just my opinion :rolleyes:

Independent just means ye cannae get yer hole. Gies peace hagrid.

Independent just means ye cannae get yer hole. Gies peace hagrid.

I'm actually very happy in that department.. But thanks for your interest :wanker: .. Your fenian.. ops meant fineyin wife can't get any cause your dicks very very tiny.. I know someone who knows you and they told me.. Just my opinion

Oh FFS he says he could - and he can BUT he did not say he would!

Green is a combative sort - he aint going to take shit from Bomber and he has a hell of a lot more important shit to deal with - ket him get on with it!

This, plus green is a business man, the more succesful the club, the more profit when he sells. Make no mistake tho, the days of spending millions are long gone, time for the youth to produce, now and onwards we will be on a tiny budget under green.

The expectation beforehand within the SPL – shared by the Scottish Football Association – was that the outcome would be another deferral, leaving it to the Scottish Football League clubs to accept Rangers into their ranks and sparing the top division chairmen from a decision they did not want to make.

There were also some who hoped that Rangers would be able to make sufficient case – coupled with a clear and evident change of attitude – for their admission to the SPL.

However – and not for the first time in this saga – Rangers utterly misread the mood of the other SPL clubs. The faux pas occurred despite the fact that Rangers had been briefed at a meeting on Sunday attended by two other SPL chairmen and a vice-chairman, who stressed the need for humility.

Murray, in blazer and club tie, arrived at the gathering on Wednesday with the frontman for the Sevco consortium, Charles Green – who did not sport the club’s uniform – and Ally McCoist, the Ibrox manager. A presentation brochure was distributed to the delegates.

The back page featured a photograph of a Rangers title win with the words “We Are Rangers” emblazoned across it.

“The arrogance was unbelievable,” said one chairman. “The atmosphere hardened immediately. Charles Green conducted himself well enough but the Rangers chairman was arrogant and dogmatic.”

Another who was present told The Daily Telegraph: “Some people in the room wanted a reason to make a case for Rangers but the standard of the presentation was woeful.

“Ally and Charles Green were not always on the same page but that was not damaging. The chairman was another matter entirely and the brochure was substandard – you could have easily knocked something better together given half an hour. It makes you wonder what kind of management team they have.”

Murray, Green and McCoist absented themselves from the meeting to allow discussion, then returned for the vote and cast theirs as a proxy for Duff & Phelps, administrators of the Rangers oldco.

Only Michael Johnston of Kilmarnock gave them any sort of support with an abstention, while the other 10 clubs – including those who had expressed a degree of willingness to help Rangers, voted ‘No’ to the newco’s admission.

The Rangers party departed and a further two-hour discussion ensued. “It was constructive,” said one who took part. “People actually listened to one another and respected the other positions. It was a huge leap of faith for integrity and it’s now up to the SFA and SFL to make their decision.”

Neil Doncaster, the SPL chief executive, said of the decision to refuse the newco entry: “Clearly there were discussions going on between the newco and the members and ultimately that could have led to a presentation and a proposal put to clubs that they might have said yes to.

“In the end the proposal put forward to the clubs was considered and they said no.”

He added: “I think [the vote] surprised a number of people. Money is important in professional football and I think what our chairmen have done today is put aside the short-term commercial considerations, that would ordinarily drive behaviour, ahead of the longer-term interests of their clubs – and supporter involvement has clearly been a huge part of that.

“Ultimately they believe they have made the right decision and one that brings a bit more clarity to an unclear world. Until we know where Rangers are playing next year we won’t be able to ascertain what the damage is to the Scottish game.

“A number of people have said the decision today has enhanced the reputation of the league but it’s not for me to say.”

Celtic released a statement in which they expressed the integrity of Scottish football as the main reason behind their opposition of newco Rangers entering the SPL.

It read: “Today’s decision to refuse access into the SPL was an overwhelming one and demonstrates the depth of feeling amongst everyone involved in Scottish football.

“Fundamentally, the Celtic Board has also been very mindful of the need to take what it believes to be the correct course of action in protecting the integrity of the game in Scotland.

“Throughout the whole sequence of events leading up to today’s decision the Celtic Board has been of the singular view that the integrity of the game in Scotland is of paramount importance.”

The Rangers Supporters’ Trust, meanwhile, accused other SPL clubs of acting out of “malice”.

Mark Dingwall, as spokesman for the Trust, said: “We are disappointed but not surprised by this decision which has been taken out of malice rather than for the greater good of the Scottish game.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9376851/Rangers-hopes-of-reprieve-in-SPL-vote-sunk-by-arrogant-Malcolm-Murray.html

Not good reading. The real kick in the baws is Dingwalls comment. After the rest of the article, just sounds ridiculously out of touch.

Face it, we are not in good hands here. :disappointment:

This, plus green is a business man, the more succesful the club, the more profit when he sells. Make no mistake tho, the days of spending millions are long gone, time for the youth to produce, now and onwards we will be on a tiny budget under green.

This. And look forward to the challenge :crabflute:

I'm actually very happy in that department.. But thanks for your interest :wanker: .. Your fenian.. ops meant fineyin wife can't get any cause your dicks very very tiny.. I know someone who knows you and they told me.. Just my opinion

You know someone that knows me? hahah Are you fucking 12? Away and change yer nanny pad, its obviously that time, fckn zoomer.

Bomber is looking less and less of a bear every day. Is conducting himself without the dignity we'd expect at our august club. This is the club of marble staircases and proper attire and he's slobbering like a slack jawed yokel pointing to the diadem on his head.

You know someone that knows me? hahah Are you fucking 12? Away and change yer nanny pad, its obviously that time, fckn zoomer.

:pics::pics: .. Prove its more than 1 inch..You know you support the Tickey Pickeys and your a Taig.. I mean asking if i'm 12.. In your pickey tickey dreams.. :anguish:

Bomber is looking less and less of a bear every day. Is conducting himself without the dignity we'd expect at our august club. This is the club of marble staircases and proper attire and he's slobbering like a slack jawed yokel pointing to the diadem on his head.

This. We all have to stick together