Will Clyde or Queens Park be our new Derby Day opponents

deebee

I have a wee soft spot for Clyde they were my long gone grandads team and he took me to see them when i was a bairn at Shawfield...a lift over!

He tried to get me to support them but i was having none of it and told him it's Rangers for me...so they are my 2nd team if you like. they made a great statement this week and i guess going through troubling times themselves have an empathy for where we are just now.

Anyway, Clyde not being in Glasgow any more, Queens park would need to be our Derby side 'till we climb the leagues and meet that team from Maryhill!

WATP

I have a wee soft spot for Clyde they were my long gone grandads team and he took me to see them when i was a bairn at Shawfield...a lift over!

He tried to get me to support them but i was having none of it and told him it's Rangers for me...so they are my 2nd team if you like. they made a great statement this week and i guess going through troubling times themselves have an empathy for where we are just now.

Anyway, not being in Glasgow any more Queens park would need to be our Derby side 'till we climb the leagues and meet that team from Maryhill!

WATP

Same here with the soft spot, especially as half their stadium was in Rutherglen, used to be a great pub trivia question, which ground in Britain could you shoot from one town and score in another?

On the Queens Park thing, surely that should be a definite away boycott as i'd imagine most of the gate money would go to the sfa, no?

Same here with the soft spot, especially as half their stadium was in Rutherglen, used to be a great pub trivia question, which ground in Britain could you shoot from one town and score in another?

On the Queens Park thing, surely that should be a definite away boycott as i'd imagine most of the gate money would go to the sfa, no?

Haha.. that's right about the trivia question as per the stadium :)

Queens park would be a defo boycott.

No, the SFA pay Queens Park to use Hampden Park I'm sure.