Mrs McCoist

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claire made Max jump in a lake to save Tom, but he wasnt even in it

OB came punched Claire in the face and dived in

The show finished with paramwedics attending to Max and Claire being led away by the police. I dont think max will die

ps Got the Hollyoaks babes calendar, its amazin

Cheers RFC gutted i missed the second episode.

Guest TheQueensXI
imho hollyoaks is balls. its total crap and the most depressing programme ever to be shown on tv

deej, your words of wisdom said what i wanted to say better than any words i could think of.

imho hollyoaks is balls. its total crap and the most depressing programme ever to be shown on tv

deej, your words of wisdom said what i wanted to say better than any words i could think of.

but that last statement is not true..........

the worst programme ever shown on tv is catherine tate show that is bollocks and it aint the dogs

but that last statement is not true..........

the worst programme ever shown on tv is catherine tate show that is bollocks and it aint the dogs

Haha Catherine Tate is pish <yuck>

Hollyoaks is quality but <sesm>

Poor old Max. Now OB's deserted him an aw, and Claire's free.

Max and OB have just made friends again, life is good :P

Nice one. I wasn't paying a lot of attention. I found the Hannah story a bit sh*t frankly.

'let's make the girl bulimic, that should be a laugh'

Nice one. I wasn't paying a lot of attention. I found the Hannah story a bit sh*t frankly.

yeah mate the hannah story is gash, we all know that any guy would be willing to bang her as many times as she wanted, unless he was a bummer of course.

I bet in true hollyoaks fashion they will drag it out to around 5 months though, they love a long slow storyline

yeah mate the hannah story is gash, we all know that any guy would be willing to bang her as many times as she wanted, unless he was a bummer of course.

I bet in true hollyoaks fashion they will drag it out to around 5 months though, they love a long slow storyline

I think he is going to be gay doh <yuck>

I hope Claire doesnt worm her way back into this, surely not!

I think he is going to be gay doh <yuck>

I hope Claire doesnt worm her way back into this, surely not!

I think he'll be gay as well!

Having somthing that hot to bang and he turns her down.

HE IS GAY I TELL YOU.