I've got a bad feeling.....

I'd rather see in Div 1 with no job losses at the club than go to Div 3 and see folk lose their jobs. I am not just talking about the players, and management etc but the behind the scenes workers who help make the place tick.

......that we are going to be in division 1 next season. :anguish:

I really hope I'm wrong, I really want to get back to the football next season but I will be very saddened if we go into div 1.

The bigots would have won if this was the case and Im seriously thinking of not getting a season ticket if this is the case as I feel we, the fans, have been let downby another owner.

It seems like all clubs are listening to the fans except ours. And just to clarify I have no agenda or problem with green as I belieive he stepped up when required.

Any suggestions? :disappointment:

If it turns out to be the case mate buy your season ticket as normal, just don't ever go to away games again or give any other clubs another penny.

I can't believe people are actually going to cripple our club by not renewing if we're in the first division. I don't like the way these cunts are bending the rules to suit themselves as much as the next person, but if there ever was a time to get right behind our team financially, and vocally, it's now. I wouldn't give anyone abuse for not renewing, as I can see where they are coming from to an extent, but every person I go to the games with is renewing regardless of where we're playing. I also echo what has been said before, that people's livelihoods will be saved by division 1 as well, which is absolutely paramount.

I can't believe people are actually going to cripple our club by not renewing if we're in the first division. I don't like the way these cunts are bending the rules to suit themselves as much as the next person, but if there ever was a time to get right behind our team financially, and vocally, it's now. I wouldn't give anyone abuse for not renewing, as I can see where they are coming from to an extent, but every person I go to the games with is renewing regardless of where we're playing. I also echo what has been said before, that people's livelihoods will be saved by division 1 as well, which is absolutely paramount.

(tu) everybody who says they wont be renewing if we are in div 1 can gtf, rangers fans aye that ll be right doh

......that we are going to be in division 1 next season. :anguish:

I really hope I'm wrong, I really want to get back to the football next season but I will be very saddened if we go into div 1.

The bigots would have won if this was the case and Im seriously thinking of not getting a season ticket if this is the case as I feel we, the fans, have been let downby another owner.

It seems like all clubs are listening to the fans except ours. And just to clarify I have no agenda or problem with green as I belieive he stepped up when required.

Any suggestions? :disappointment:

Has nobody actually stopped to think that the quicker we are in the spl the better so we can boycot all away grounds and completely starve these wanks of supporters revenue for 2 games a season each