Scott Brown

rfc1990

When asked why he didn't sign.... his reply...

"Money..."

I heard Rangers offered more than reported.. close to 25k but that included bonuses, celtic offered that without bonuses.

I thought Celtic paid 4.5 million for him and we couldnt afford anywhere near that to pay Hibs?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true.

Murdo McLeod

Kenny Dalglish

Alan McInally

Davie Provan

Scott Brown

Craig Beattie

to name but a few boyhood Rangers fans who as you say "betrayed" us. Are they any worse than the deserters who have left us in our current mess?

None of them are Rangers men.

Who's the hypocritical cunt now? You can give it out about people you don't know but when it comes back you reply with the typical "fenian" response because you're too stupid from years of heavy drinking to mask your depression and living in a house that is ravaged by mould to be able to properly form even the most basic of arguments.

This joke is not nearly as bad as a cancer joke, people care about the many cancer victims. No-one cares abut your shitehole home and no-show father.

:lol:

It hurts eh?

From a School Pal of Scott Brown

"Scott Brown from Hill 'O' Beath.

Remember when you were bought your 1st Rangers Shirt

Remember when you attended Ibrox for the 1st time

Remember when you drove the streets of Beath, with your window down, blasting our Loyalist tunes

Remember when Rangers rejected you as a 15 year old and you vowed to everyone in our year at school....'I will return to play for my beloved Rangers one day'

Remember when we partied all night after Peter Lovenkrands winner in the 2004 Scottish Cup final

Remember when your mate Thommo signed for Rangers in January, you again vowed to see out your contract and sign for your beloved Rangers

Remember when your agent Willie McLies stopped his car at the Dakota hotel nr Newhouse and called Martin Bain demanding and extra 3k on top of a contract you had previously shaked on

Tonight Scott, I have no doubt you remember. You were one of us but you decided to 'tart' yourself to the Mhanky mob for a paltry sum in terms of what you were being paid.

Tonight Scott, I hope you realise what a mistake you have made.

Your Grandad taught me that once you were a Rangers man you were until you spoke you're last living words on earth. Tonight Scott, I am sure you wish you had listened to your Grandad back in June

I am still sick you 'turned' but today you got what you deserve. Barry Ferguson taught you a harsh lesson. He has lived the dream....Shame you never will"

Feel free to move to another part of the forum. Saw this on Facebook the other day.

They were two years late celebrating Lovenkrands' Cup Final winner.