rfc1990

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter.

We are talking about Rangers men here and if you're a diehard you won't play for celt*c and vice versa.

So if you were a bluenose supporting player at dunfermline on a grand a week,Celtic came along and offered you 25 grand a week to sign for them,you'd say naw?

Bullshit.

So if you were a bluenose supporting player at dunfermline on a grand a week,Celtic came along and offered you 25 grand a week to sign for them,you'd say naw?

Bullshit.

If you were worth that would Celtic likely be the only option to you?

Never, ever listen to a jungle jim mate. Ian Black has been in talks with Rangers for weeks, do you honestly think he would swan around with a Celtic t-shirt on, never mind the fact he is a Hearts fan too. Taigs are mental, honestly, they are so deluded it is embarrassing.

No probs. (tu)

I've now seen said picture. I'm not even sure if it is a beggar top but I can see wheer the rumours have come from. Assuming it is indeed him.

It doesn't matter.

We are talking about Rangers men here and if you're a diehard you won't play for celt*c and vice versa.

I agree with that in principle, i am with you but if a huge life changing contract is put down in front of you, we are in no position to say what we would say for sure as we have never experienced that and never will. It is easy to say we would say no.

If it is true Scott Brown chose Celtic over Rangers for £3k a week extra when he is being offered over a million a year then he is a complete scumbag.

It's a hypothetical question on a messageboard ffs.

If was only offer to multiply his wages,he'd say no?

Doubt it,same for most.

Its a hypothetic unrealistic question used to defend Rangers supporters signing for Celtic in a real situation, so not really a valid means of debate.

I agree with that in principle, i am with you but if a huge life changing contract is put down in front of you, we are in no position to say what we would say for as we have never experienced that and never will. It is easy to say we would say no.

If it is true Scott Brown chose Celtic over Rangers for £3k a week extra when he is being offered over a million a year then he is a complete scumbag.

Well I can tell you here and now I would scrape shite off peoples shoes rather than wear that rag,for any amount.

All I'm saying that is if you choose money over principles you're no Rangers man.

Well I can tell you here and now I would scrape shite off peoples shoes rather than wear that rag,for any amount.

All I'm saying that is if you choose money over principles you're no Rangers man.

Fair enough, i do kind of agree but i don't like telling people what level of supporter they are. (tu)

Fair enough, i do kind of agree but i don't like telling people what level of supporter they are. (tu)

I would never dream of pulling that card on here with regards to who goes to how many games,spends so much bla bla but you don't deserve to carry the tag Bluenose or Bear if you play for the team you grew up hating.

Each to their own.

Never laughed at a maddie mccann joke? How about cancer? Black folk? Asians?

Fuck off ya bunch a hypocritical cunts

Shut up ya fenian bastard!

Who's the hypocritical cunt now? You can give it out about people you don't know but when it comes back you reply with the typical "fenian" response because you're too stupid from years of heavy drinking to mask your depression and living in a house that is ravaged by mould to be able to properly form even the most basic of arguments.

This joke is not nearly as bad as a cancer joke, people care about the many cancer victims. No-one cares abut your shitehole home and no-show father.

Who's the hypocritical cunt now? You can give it out about people you don't know but when it comes back you reply with the typical "fenian" response because you're to stupid from years of heavy drinking to mask you're depression and living in a house that is ravaged by mould to be able to properly form even the most basic of arguments.

This joke is not nearly as bad as a cancer joke, people care about the many cancer victims. No-one cares abut your shitehole home and no-show father.

WTF!

Fuck off you inbred fenian lowlife scummy paedophile bastard.

Away and shag your boy again, he's rattling!

Fucking vhermin :wanker: