A Fair Trial

bluechip

A lot of what has been said in this whole sorry episode is true and false. But is it LEGAL? As far as I can see all that Rangers have been found guilty of is Craig Whyte not paying PAYE and Income tax to HMRC. At the moment everything else is pending and yet we have been hit with a 10 point deduction last season which took Celtic 14 points clear but if it were 4 points Rangers could have clawed that back, despite being on a bad run, and still won the league. Denied a European place for finishing second in the SPL. Hit with a £160,000 fine and illegally banned from signing players for a year. Banned from Europe for three seasons and thrown out the SPL and are at the mercy of the SFL for our future.

I can not believe that whoever, Walter Smith, Donald Findlay, Malcolm Murray, John Brown, TBK are not on public record refutting these allegations and taking the corrupt SFA, and SPL to court for imposing sentences that are neither fair or legal. There now seems to be a criminal investigation under way in to the rangers takeover. Why is their no investigation in ti the SPL (REGAN) and the SPL (DONCASTER). Do they have hidden agendas?

WHY DOES NOBODY STAND UP FOR US?

We have been hung, drawn and quartered without a fair trial.

We've been shafted right up the wrong un.

I blame tinlegs. He sold our birthright to Shyte and he is a total crook.

Once the establishment saw the tiniest chance to put the boot in they didn't waste any time.

Ah ffs get a grip. 10 points is the standard action for going into admin. That's nothing to do with not paying taxes.

Not paying taxes lead to bringing the game in disrepute. That's the £160K fine. The ban on signing players is on hold.

Denial of european place... remember ... no accounts filed for the year therefore can't play in Europe the following year (even if you ignore that, the fact that the club is in admin / liquidation means no Europe in Season 2012/13)

'Banned from Europe' ...not the case.... INELIGIBLE for Europe based on fact that its NEWCO lacking 3 years of accounts

Hung/drawn/quartered? No , treated as per the rules for the most part

What rules, the rules that are made up to suit us?

Ah ffs get a grip. 10 points is the standard action for going into admin. That's nothing to do with not paying taxes.

Not paying taxes lead to bringing the game in disrepute. That's the £160K fine. The ban on signing players is on hold.

Denial of european place... remember ... no accounts filed for the year therefore can't play in Europe the following year (even if you ignore that, the fact that the club is in admin / liquidation means no Europe in Season 2012/13)

'Banned from Europe' ...not the case.... INELIGIBLE for Europe based on fact that its NEWCO lacking 3 years of accounts

Piss off to your own hate filled forum ya baw bag.

There are no rules regard a Newco in the SPL.They have been made up.Just for us.

And hit with an illegal transfer embargo.

Oh, and we have lost our core first team players worth app 20 milion quid in transfer money.

Is that not enough for you to win your hollow titles with no competition.

And have us in Div 1 with more sanctions all in the name of sporting hypocrisy of course.

Is it not enough that we are tossed out the league.

No lets punish some more even though tjere is a police investigation.

And the sfa didnt carry out a fit and proper assesment but where warned about whytein advance.

Total and utter stitch up.

so what bit of what i said is incorrect? and don't imagine just cos I've a different opinion you've rumbled someone from the other side.

get a grip on the reality of the situation

Well Mr. -6 REP. If you think Rangers have been fairly treated compared to the sporting hypocrisy giants such as Aberdeen, Motherwell, Dundee, Hearts, Leeds United, Portsmouth etc., etc, then you are obviously someone with an agenda against Rangers and 'ergo are a Sellick sympathiser. I could take all night explaining to the likes of you but I won,t, because you are one of the obsessed.

cheated. caught. fucked.

Bye

I would never dream of going on a Celtic forum because nothing they and their supporters say or do interests me. I am only interested in the Rangers. So try and moderate any future replies you might wish to post old chap. :uk:

We've been shafted right up the wrong un.

I blame tinlegs. He sold our birthright to Shyte and he is a total crook.

Once the establishment saw the tiniest chance to put the boot in they didn't waste any time.

Gonnae change that fucking name

I get pop up notifications and I cant have the missus seeing a pop up on my phone saying:

Reply from Kinky John

:lol: fuck sake man

A lot of what has been said in this whole sorry episode is true and false. But is it LEGAL? As far as I can see all that Rangers have been found guilty of is Craig Whyte not paying PAYE and Income tax to HMRC. At the moment everything else is pending and yet we have been hit with a 10 point deduction last season which took Celtic 14 points clear but if it were 4 points Rangers could have clawed that back, despite being on a bad run, and still won the league. Denied a European place for finishing second in the SPL. Hit with a £160,000 fine and illegally banned from signing players for a year. Banned from Europe for three seasons and thrown out the SPL and are at the mercy of the SFL for our future.

I can not believe that whoever, Walter Smith, Donald Findlay, Malcolm Murray, John Brown, TBK are not on public record refutting these allegations and taking the corrupt SFA, and SPL to court for imposing sentences that are neither fair or legal. There now seems to be a criminal investigation under way in to the rangers takeover. Why is their no investigation in ti the SPL (REGAN) and the SPL (DONCASTER). Do they have hidden agendas?

WHY DOES NOBODY STAND UP FOR US?

We have been hung, drawn and quartered without a fair trial.

The beggars line is we wouldnt have won league anyway as they finished 20points clear conveniently forgetting .

We lost Jela .We scored at scumdome in game changing decision that wasnt given. Then imploded because of admin and affect it had on the whole club

The beggars line is we wouldnt have won league anyway as they finished 20points clear conveniently forgetting .

We lost Jela .We scored at scumdome in game changing decision that wasnt given. Then imploded because of admin and affect it had on the whole club

Also true

I would never dream of going on a Celtic forum because nothing they and their supporters say or do interests me. I am only interested in the Rangers. So try and moderate any future replies you might wish to post old chap. :uk:

:clap: What a sad bastard, says it all about the scum, their tin bowl must hold the world record for the greatest number of sad arsehole's in a confined space.

We aren't banned from Europe,just unable to take part as a newco,uefa rules.

Same with losing European spot last season,we were in admin,also prohibits us by uefa rules from competing.

Last season we lost the Euro spot due to not filing company accounts with SFA by 31st of March. Duff and Dumber were appealing this for the OldCo but it's now irrelevent due to the fact we're a NewCo. You're correct in that a NewCo can't participate for 3 years due to UEFA bullshit legislation.

get it rite up ye ya scummy h** fuckers!

here we go to 10 in a row! hahaha

god bless Neil Lennon! TAL x

I think I've said this to you on a previous post, you are in serious need of psychiatric help. You are obsessed with hatred of Rangers and it is actually affecting your mind. I will wager that your irrational behaviour has been noticed by your family and any of the few friends you have. I'll also wager that these people have made a comment to you about your problem and you refuse to acknowledge it. When you read this, what few brain cells you have still operational will register that this is correct but only for a brief moment. You will then resort to your previous condition of denial and you will no doubt continue posting your banal insults. Your next childishly trivial post will prove me correct.

I think considering we have paid Scottish footballs bills for as long as anyone can remember we have been very harshly treated