tonights noncefest

every time one of you mhanky subhumans post on here just remember this,your obsession shows you are more interested in the people than your second rate soapaphobic horde of inbred souptakers from the bheastend,you've been sad enough to sit down,make up an e-mail account,user name,log in and it's Friday,i know you gotta wait till Sunday mornin to get laid by father o'feel,go have a wank instead,or better still ask your sister,she'll do it for you

Been happening most nights recently maybe there should be a Timmy alert thread pinned to name the cunts and make it easier for admin/mods to ban them quicker.

I wish admin would post their IP and email address

every time one of you mhanky subhumans post on here just remember this,your obsession shows you are more interested in the people,you've been sad enough to sit down,make up an e-mail account,user name,log in and it's Friday,i know you gotta wait till Sunday mornin to get laid,go have a wank instead,or better still ask your sister,she'll do it for you

bluenose,e from Hamilton,nosethatisblue, bouncy est 1995

yes your a bluenose

And what a shower of coonts those moderators turned out to be on Oranges outside agency.

They banned every other bear while letting Beggars have there say.

Taigs visit here, more money for advertising, RM gives money to RFFF = Taigs contributing to RFFF. It's like money laundering, bacause if it was in cash we'd have to wash it first :happy:

a valid point indeed,I'm almost having a change of heart now! actually nah,fuck 'em

"Our friends accross the road" are only on here because they canny shag their granny and their maws give them a knock-back.

I see their wee scabby dugs running away,scared in case they get violated.

The only time I end up on a tarrier,taig,alter bhoy,celic,bead rattling,genuflecting,poll tax dodging,jakey,Gallowgate pub slurping,ira loving,why don't they go home,tottie picking,invalidity claiming,nun sniffing,brought nothing but shame,fen--n,inbread,unwashed,martin mcguinness loving,dirty protest,bobby sands (chicken supper) lovers site is when I click on some shit via google.

I'm off to bed now,better check the cat is in or he'll be next.