Haymaker?

Alnic3856

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for him, i really do. I loved him as a Rangers player, so much so, i named my son after him. Having watched the 3 pt video on youtube of his speech outside Ibrox, i am not ashamed to admit, i was in tears for the first 10 minutes, i honestly was, crying like i had lost a loved one. It was so emotional and not just the words coming from Bomber but the raw emotion from the Rangers family there to see him. We all care so much and so does John Brown, we only want what is best for Rangers and so does John Brown. So hes not private educated, he is not a member of mensa, he is not an accountant, lawyer or mathematician, so fuck, he is a Rangers legend and i really want him to prove myself and everyone else doubting him wrong. I admit i have been harsh on him recently without knowing too much of what is going on, he is only doing what he thinks is best.

Where are all the other so called Rangers men? Where is your Barry Fergusons, John Greigs, Graeme Souness's and Richard Gough's to stand by Bomber, to help him out? Where are they in our hour of need? Super Ally is right in the middle of this and has been magnificent, where are his friends? Where are these multi millionaire men who claim to be Rangers supporters? Where are they?

I was terrified that Bomber had Celtic supporters behind him as had been reported, i honestly do not know what to think or who to trust or believe.

This is to be my sons first season book, he is at an age where he wants to go and is asking to go. It will make me so proud to take him with me but i can't trust Charles Green and i honestly don't know why. I simply do not know what to do.

I can understand anyone being wary of a new owner, but Green is the only one to put up the money, pay the legal and financial fees, pay all the staff and players salaries on time, show proof of ownership of all assets to the fans, name 10 financial backers, confirm m Ticketus and Whyte are not involved so really what more can you ask of him now?

I feel sorry for him, i really do. I loved him as a Rangers player, so much so, i named my son after him. Having watched the 3 pt video on youtube of his speech outside Ibrox, i am not ashamed to admit, i was in tears for the first 10 minutes, i honestly was, crying like i had lost a loved one. It was so emotional and not just the words coming from Bomber but the raw emotion from the Rangers family there to see him. We all care so much and so does John Brown, we only want what is best for Rangers and so does John Brown. So hes not private educated, he is not a member of mensa, he is not an accountant, lawyer or mathematician, so fuck, he is a Rangers legend and i really want him to prove myself and everyone else doubting him wrong. I admit i have been harsh on him recently without knowing too much of what is going on, he is only doing what he thinks is best.

Where are all the other so called Rangers men? Where is your Barry Fergusons, John Greigs, Graeme Souness's and Richard Gough's to stand by Bomber, to help him out? Where are they in our hour of need? Super Ally is right in the middle of this and has been magnificent, where are his friends? Where are these multi millionaire men who claim to be Rangers supporters? Where are they?

I was terrified that Bomber had Celtic supporters behind him as had been reported, i honestly do not know what to think or who to trust or believe.

This is to be my sons first season book, he is at an age where he wants to go and is asking to go. It will make me so proud to take him with me but i can't trust Charles Green and i honestly don't know why. I simply do not know what to do.

theres only one man who has caused you to have no faith in the new owners and its whyte. Having read the notes from last weeks meeting I dont see any reason to not support them. If mccolls bid and now browns bid hadnt been mentioned then I think 75% would be ok with charles and co. It'd be great having ex die hard players buying the club,telling the s.f.a to piss off,but like you say where are they all?. Think you just have to try and bk the new board afterall they cant be as crooked as craig whyte can they? Atleast they've answered the questions from supporters groups. Whyte just used spout off long words id not heard of

First time ive heard of a multi million business deal being played out on twitter. Maybe Brown is a trend setter and in the future all big business deals will be done via social networking. :P

Says it all (tu)

You don't honestly think Bomber is the main man and the guy who will be CEO and running our club?

No but i honestly don't want to have him anything to do with it if there takeover does go through

I can understand anyone being wary of a new owner, but Green is the only one to put up the money, pay the legal and financial fees, pay all the staff and players salaries on time, show proof of ownership of all assets to the fans, name 10 financial backers, confirm m Ticketus and Whyte are not involved so really what more can you ask of him now?

Has he though mate? And are they genuine?

I agree he is the only who stepped up i just think there is something not quite right, he was plucked out of thin air, came from nowhere, agreements were in place with admin for TBK's to take over then revoked(allegedly), and in record time Green was PB, in charge, and the club was liquidated. I always got the impression from him a CVA would not happen and he didn't at all come across bothered about that. It maybe just me but it just doesn't feel right. The whole players leaving for free nonsense was a farce, Green not bothering to speak to any of them, it was no way to treat some of our most important staff, then there is this acceptance of sanctions to stay in the SPL, he is going against everything the fans want and does not come across as someone who will go that extra mile to defend and fight for our club. Again, it may just be me over thinking things.

(tu)

The blue knights: the return of the haymaker, this is getting beyond a joke no wonder players are doubting things after guys like this are mouthing of pish.

He never even came out to say what CG said to him, what will the new warcry be next?

theres only one man who has caused you to have no faith in the new owners and its whyte. Having read the notes from last weeks meeting I dont see any reason to not support them. If mccolls bid and now browns bid hadnt been mentioned then I think 75% would be ok with charles and co. It'd be great having ex die hard players buying the club,telling the s.f.a to piss off,but like you say where are they all?. Think you just have to try and bk the new board afterall they cant be as crooked as craig whyte can they? Atleast they've answered the questions from supporters groups. Whyte just used spout off long words id not heard of

Murray too. There were numerous meetings with Whyte when he was owner too and loads of positive notes and good PR coming out from him back then. I don't think or expect any ex-players to buy the club, that is not what i am looking for. If rumours are to be believed he is in it with Whyte, somehow. I thought Whyte answered questions very well, pity it was all complete lies, time will tell if Green is the right man or not. He has still to win me over. (tu)

The blue knights: the return of the haymaker, this is getting beyond a joke no wonder players are doubting things after guys like this are mouthing of pish.

He never even came out to say what CG said to him, what will the new warcry be next?

Players are doubting owners already in place not prospective buyers. (tu)

Has anyone pointed out this guy reeks of taig...just catching up on a few threads and this one really does stand out

You are not the first to notice. I am sure he is the guy who tried to prove Regans anti-Rangers twitter bloopers were faked.

I thought he was class as a player...gives him no credentials for owning the club though

I think he has probably been hung out to dry slightly by whoever it was /is that is backing this bid. I think his consortium thought they just needed to show up with some cash and Green would hand over the assets and that hasn't happened which has meant they phage had to get more finances. The worry is, it seems to be taking them forever to get any additional backing.

I stil can't understand why they dont simply invest with Green and buy up a sufficient amount of the club to gain control. That would see the money going into the club rather than lining the pockets of a leaving owner. Surely that's would be the best way forward for someone wanting the best for a club.

You also have to question why Brown would be picked to front a consortium. Yes he is a Rangers man but there are plenty of other ex players who could have fronted the consortium and carried themselves with a good bit more class and sense than Brown has

I thought he was class as a player...gives him no credentials for owning the club though

I think he has probably been hung out to dry slightly by whoever it was /is that is backing this bid. I think his consortium thought they just needed to show up with some cash and Green would hand over the assets and that hasn't happened which has meant they phage had to get more finances. The worry is, it seems to be taking them forever to get any additional backing.

I stil can't understand why they dont simply invest with Green and buy up a sufficient amount of the club to gain control. That would see the money going into the club rather than lining the pockets of a leaving owner. Surely that's would be the best way forward for someone wanting the best for a club.

You also have to question why Brown would be picked to front a consortium. Yes he is a Rangers man but there are plenty of other ex players who could have fronted the consortium and carried themselves with a good bit more class and sense than Brown has

I completely agree.

It does look that way, the bid was meant to be made today, the consortium know the price needed yet nothing has materialised.

Green does not want to be here long term, he is in it for profit. He has admitted both. I think both parties have completely different strategies for taking us forward.

I am questioning it mate. I find it strange also Bomber was picked, and i am disgusted with myself for having a go at him the other day. He had the bottle to do it. He accepted the challenge. He like Green in a sense, stood up to be counted and knocked.

I completely agree.

It does look that way, the bid was meant to be made today, the consortium know the price needed yet nothing has materialised.

Green does not want to be here long term, he is in it for profit. He has admitted both. I think both parties have completely different strategies for taking us forward.

I am questioning it mate. I find it strange also Bomber was picked, and i am disgusted with myself for having a go at him the other day. He had the bottle to do it. He accepted the challenge. He like Green in a sense, stood up to be counted and knocked.

He has come in for a lot of stick. I've given him a fair bit too.

It is just frustrating these guys just don't get together and pull their collective resources if both parties are looking to get the club back on top again. Green needs to do it to make a return and Bomber wants to do it because he is a fan.

The worrying thing with the bomber bid is if they can't get the money together to meet the bid price, where are they going to get working capital from?