A message to Super Ally

Essandoh

Alistair McCoist MBE, you will never truly realise how proud we, The Rangers Family, are to have you as the manager of our Rangers Football Club during its darkest hour, albeit excluding the two Ibrox Disasters. We will never forget the loyalty and commitment that you have shown to us all, nor will we ever cease to remember the manner in which you have handled yourself no matter the obstacles that have come your way. You have upheld the sacred traditions of Mr. Struth set all those years ago and history will uphold your memory fondly. Not only this, but you have done it with that forever mischievous smile that has kept us all sane throughout this whole saga.

Thank you, Alistair. We will always remember.

Well said

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A wee story about super, it was the mid nineties and we were away to hivs in the league.

we were heading through when we stopped of at harthill for a piss, as we got out the

car a big fuck of limo came in an parked close to us.out comes the super swally, as we

head to the toilets he starts chatting away, asking us if we were heading to the game?

It was pissing down and he quipped that laudrop wisnae playing so we might aswell go

for drink, he also made reference to alec clelland being injured already after 1 week

of training.That summed our injury list at the time.As we walked back to the cars

the super asked me what i was driving and proud as punch i pointed to my new corsa,

quick as a flash he said throw it in the boot and we'll drop you off at easter rd.

The lads were pissing themselves as i had been slaughtered.Top man an deserves credit

for keeping it together in such times. :praise::praise::praise:

These have been the toughest times in the history of our club, and Ally McCoist has stepped up to, and way beyond, the mark when we have needed him most.

There are no words that come close to the admiration I have for him.

I watched him for most of his career, and marvelled at his genius, but it is more apparent now than ever, that beneath that cheeky grin lay the heart of a Rangers lion, and a confidence and belief that no-one could tame.

To put it simply, Ally McCoist is what every one of us can only dream of being - he is the Manager of Rangers Football Club.

Every statement he has made, every reaction he has made and every emotion he must have felt is, in my opinion, exactly what we would all do or say if we were in his brown brogues. Sure he has to be careful of what he says, but it clearly shows on the mans face that he feels the same as we do and that is all we want is for Rangers to be playing football this season coming and for this constant victimisation (for want of a better word) that we are being forced to endure to come to an end.

Never have my feelings for Rangers been stronger than they are now, I honestly dont give 2 fucks what league we play in, I just want a decision made that is final so we can start over.

You are Rangers, I am Rangers, We are Rangers. That is the one thing that can never be taken away from us.

We don't do walking away. :21:

Ally McCoist might not prove to be the best manager we've ever had. John Greig never did. Yet both have been legendary players for Rangers. He will however be forever remembered as the man who was our rock throughout one of the toughest times in our club's history. The dignity and humility he has exuded has been exemplary. Greatest ever Ranger? Gets my vote. :21:

Ally will love getting us back to the Top.

He loves this club, and this has been so hard for all of us, but Ally has been so loyal ,and positive that he will be focussed on Football.

He is a legend in the true sense, snd If he was my Manager I would run through a brick wall for him.

He is Mr Rangers love him.

He is a legend!

I met him once and he was brilliant,signing stuff, and giving pics.

Down to earth aswell.

:praise:

Durrant was an arse tho :dry:

But i can understand how it might become annoying, with strangers constantly coming up to you.

Super Ally :clap::uk:

Durrant was an arse at our Supporters Club doo a few years ago too. Up himself.

Durrant was an arse at our Supporters Club doo a few years ago too. Up himself.

Same here mate. Only asked for a sig.

Was pretty gutted as i always looked up to him.

It was when they were at Killie.

I''m not a Killie fan, but it was at a testimonial dinner for a mate who played for them at that time.

Again Ally was sound as fuck.

One of the best times iv'e had.

VIP room with Coisty.... :)

Same here mate. Only asked for a sig.

Was pretty gutted as i always looked up to him.

It was when they were at Killie.

I''m not a Killie fan, but it was at a testimonial dinner for a mate who played for them at that time.

Again Ally was sound as fuck.

One of the best times iv'e had.

VIP room with Coisty.... :)

McCoist and Durrant were at the same doo. One of the guy's old dears was there and Ally was all over her like Marmalade, total gent. Durrant was of the opinion that you had to go to him for an autograph. McCoist, legend.

Im with you all on this, but is it just me when i saw him read his statement outside Ibrox, that this was a man, for whom the next kick in the baws might just be one too many, and who could blame him.

I wonder where we would have been for the last 5 months without THE greatest Ranger of all time as our manager.

Please stand by us Ally, and we will back you all the way, no matter what.

True Rangers don't do walking away. I never will, and i regard you as a bear on the same level as me, only you have the added god like status. Love you Coisty.

No Surrender

Rab

Rab,

great to see you back,

Us veterans need to lead the way now in difficult times..(no offence intended lol)...onwards and upwards...

The man is an Absolute legend !!!

I love him more and more with every word he speaks

every time things have got worse SUPER ALLY'S words have made me keep my head up !!!

Thank you sir ally (tu)

^^This^^ (tu)

BUT..............I don't think he's good enough as a manager...............sorry :disappointment:

Love this man, he is def my hero.

Have done ever since I was about 4 - nearly 24 years ago. Might get my Super Ally video out and give it a watch.

Thinking about Rangers without him now just doesn't bear thinking about.

Great player.

Pish manager.

Good at giving wee one liners, and then watching as everyone walks away.

What has he actually done since being manager? Malmo and Maribor are the reason we were liquidated.

Ergo, mccoist is the reason rangers died.

Great player.

Pish manager.

What has he actually done since being manager? Malmo and Maribor are the reason we were liquidated.

You no got any buses you can go play tig with?

Your type are not welcome here.

Great player.

Pish manager.

Aye you know your stuff pal, last season apart from lee wallace who did super sign that he really wanted?

His hands were tied from day 1 so please dont speak about a true Ranger in that manner.That guy bleeds

Blue blood :angry:

Great player.

Pish manager.

FFS there speaks a true T4IG.

doh(td):wanker::angsum::redcard::bullshit - Copy::moon::2gunsfiring_v1::anguish::mad::angry: