season ticket prices

cooper1972

I think this season we shouldn't change the season ticket price, what if we were to keep the same price but offer a free child season ticket with every adult one, that way were bringing in good money and hopefully bringing in a lot of young supporters.

Lower ST prices = more fans at Ibrox, rightly or wrongly.

IMO it should be about £200 adult and £50 child, if we're in the 3rd div, which I still doubt.. We'd pack out Ibrox with prices like that.

Lower ST prices = more fans at Ibrox, rightly or wrongly.

IMO it should be about £200 adult and £50 child, if we're in the 3rd div, which I still doubt.. We'd pack out Ibrox with prices like that.

would those prices be enough to run Ibrox, murray park and players and staffs wages, I don't think so

would those prices be enough to run Ibrox, murray park and players and staffs wages, I don't think so

Point taken, but will everyone pay £500 for a Divison 3 ST, or £25 for a match ticket? I don't think so.

That's fuckall to do with things to be honest.That rests with the owners.

I do believe there should be an option to pay the full whack and maybe get some shares in Rangers or pay SFL3 rates.

I don't really care what the price is, as soon as they go on general sale I'll be moving seats so if anyone is thinking of not renewing, cheers, I might be in your seat next game :21:

that's wot we need another 50,000 people like me and you, I will be there next season aswell no matter wot

Hopefully after todays sfl vote we can now start rebuilding, now is the time we need to get behind the team and probibly need to get behind green, no sure about the guy myself but if we keep on fuckin about no buying season tickets it'll take a lot longer to recover from this.