What has Green done wrong?

beattie72

if you were conned how can u blame murray a man on the edge of bankrupcy all for rangers yeah he was defo gonna be a shrewd guy where was green then?

where were any of these guys??? nowhere he sold to the only person on the earth crooked enuff or stupid enuff to buy us after 2 failed share issues a shop that could not sell water in the desert and 20 mil losses a year ahahahah yeah hold on a min donald trump was desperate for us.... if the share issue wasnt the biggest failure in football history we would have had the money to pay the EBT bill so dont be a total utter moron and think for 1 min

Bullshit Murray was downsizing us for years whilst the team brought in a decent euro income. Last 16 champs lg, eufa final inspite of selling and not spending. Mcleish, Guen spent a lot less than was brought in, Walter and Ally the same. Hutton, Carlos, Boumsong, sold for big profits many more for lesser. 17 million for shops. Your support of Murray reeks (td)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye cos at least i had the decency to show where i found it unlike all the other cunts on her posting it and pretending they found it all out somewhere above board....

bollox to that

WE ARE THE PEOPLE and we deserve to know the truth no matter where it comes from....

i await your apology when it turns out its all true and ppl who can use the internet and not be a fuckwit who is actually so blinded by taigrage he cant even see the truth when its staring him in the face

It's likely not true and you will likely be under alias not known yet. I don't know the truth but you are acting like a inbred fuckwit with all the facts when intact it's an anti rangers site where u and many others are using all this, if you don't know don't push your will on others thinking you are right.

Gloryhunter

This guy has taken pelters left, right and centre from day one.

Is it because he said he wanted to make a profit from us?

I understand the being cautious part re new owner(s). But from where I am sitting I can't see him having done much, if anything, wrong at all.

**FF fanboys won't like this.

has anyone said he eats small babies yet? because he eats small babies.

As I've said before, a cursory look at Whyte's background should have set alarm bells ringing. Thats the point I just made about David Murray. Dont even think about tarring me with some sort of Whyte association. My hands are clean. I didnt sell him the fucking club!!!!

Well said (tu)

who cares what the site is if its telling us stuff we need to know

i challenge you and the other eloquent gentleman to go and prove it wrong dig into it prove me wrong and ill meet u at the beechin game and shake ur hand

as for the other 2 gluebag pikey wanks they lucky that we dont have to sign for things now cos im not convinced they can even write tbh im shocked they can even read!

The blog is not thr to be proved wrong. Its to be ignored.

Like yourself I'm thinking.

who cares what the site is if its telling us stuff we need to know

i challenge you and the other eloquent gentleman to go and prove it wrong dig into it prove me wrong and ill meet u at the beechin game and shake ur hand

as for the other 2 gluebag pikey wanks they lucky that we dont have to sign for things now cos im not convinced they can even write tbh im shocked they can even read!

What is a 'beechin' game?

aye cos at least i had the decency to show where i found it unlike all the other cunts on her posting it and pretending they found it all out somewhere above board....

bollox to that

WE ARE THE PEOPLE and we deserve to know the truth no matter where it comes from....

i await your apology when it turns out its all true and ppl who can use the internet and not be a fuckwit who is actually so blinded by taigrage he cant even see the truth when its staring him in the face

Thr a big tax case blog also, do we have to prove that wrong?

i want to see how you back up what you say your all chat about your man Green prove you are.... i think your just another pretender

And you are a complete moron who would not post such rubbish if you were able to read and understand The Queen's English.

As for 'back up what I say'? Do you seriously think I am doing anything but humouring you till your carers lock you up?

oh yes thats the attitude there bury your head in the sand when the bad man says something u dont like just like the other keyboard warriors man up and prove me wrong.... all cos i want the real bears to be kept in the loop

Your saying an anti rangers blog is the truth we can't accept lol listen to yourself ya roach, no keyboard warrior just someone who I believe is not inbred

thats your best banter ... your big comeback about a typo wow your so gangster pathetic....

fellow bears notice that not one of these pricks backs anything up changes the subject non stop and provides us with nothing of substance....

:mutley:

'Nothing of substance'.

You don't get irony do you brains?

indeed im sure im not but im wondering about you and your ability to think too many or too few chromosomes?

What next, maybe we should just hand deliver our titles to septic park, a blog says so, must be the truth, no arguing thr.

thats what your pals there are all in favor of remember david murray was the enemy and everything he touches was tainted and we dont want to remember anything that david murray did right

fuck off you inbred twat noone is taking our fucking titles unless cunts like them want to give them away cos aparently they too good for murray

your pretty messed up uh

so what do you think then bertie big bear u want to step up and give murray the credit hes due for 9 in a row and 2007???

or u wanna give the taigs our titles???

I'll credit the players for that thanks, I trusted Murray as custodian and after all this I think even he wishes he did things different.

Ps, they cant take 9iar as it's in me memory and always will.

Murray innocent, green guilty?

Murray Guilty but still cant take away what he gave us...

Green he will be the owner of a club without a league a team without players and a business with no money yeah hes the fucking donald trump of football

Still rangers and still a very very very lucky man to be in that position, it's not all doom and gloom, the only way is forward till some fuckwit try to derail that