What has Green done wrong?

beattie72

Vanguard Bears have joined Follow Follow in telling their members to starve Green out by not buying season tickets.What do they know that we do not?I also spoke to a bear today telling me he will not be back till Green has gone.He has also heard Jim McColl is still desperate to buy Rangers.If this happens surely then we can unite and make Rangers great again.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanguard Bears have joined Follow Follow in telling their members to starve Green out by not buying season tickets.What do they know that we do not?I also spoke to a bear today telling me he will not be back till Green has gone.He has also heard Jim McColl is still desperate to buy Rangers.If this happens surely then we can unite and make Rangers great again.

Bellend.

Pish (td)

It would appear these Follow Follow types are completely out of touch.

I've spoken to 5 different guys today, none of whom post on forums, all of whom stopped going at some point over the past 2 decades. All of them are buying season tickets again, some for their kids too.

I cannot wait.

The tim who posted the shite about Vanguard Bears can be contacted at

craig.diamond@virginmedia.com

:sherlock:

Lying fuckpig.

Fuck me, some of us are getting together to get second ST's.

Leave the lying for elsewhere Bheast and be careful who you tell fibs about.

It would appear these Follow Follow types are completely out of touch.

I've spoken to 5 different guys today, none of whom post on forums, all of whom stopped going at some point over the past 2 decades. All of them are buying season tickets again, some for their kids too.

I cannot wait.

I've now got 11 people all getting season tkts in the same area, each one of them is either lapsed or has never had a ST

How fuckin disloyal are they?