What has Green done wrong?

beattie72

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I asked 'how much', that was a clue.

I am trying to put a number on his investment. I usually find that being precise about these things allows for a more relevant discussion.

The players "SPL wage" is the only clue I need.. A company requires less than 60% of its income to go to wages to remain viable.. Rangers has no income.. So he's investing to keep Rangers FC running on a day to day basis.. Who else took that on board?

The players "SPL wage" is the only clue I need.. A company requires less than 60% of its income to go to wages to remain viable.. Rangers has no income.. So he's investing to keep Rangers FC running on a day to day basis.. Who else took that on board?

I understand that. I was trying to quantify how much cash he has needed to put in so far. We know there was £5.5 million up front. So how much more has he put in? Remember, he only completed the purchase a month ago ... so is it £1 million, £2 million?

Read it again. Its utter nonsense. Could have been copied & pasted directly from Follow Follow.

I feel sorry for those with utter blind faith, it is ok to have a questioning eye.....I bet you were one to call AJ all sorts with his vigilant calling!

I feel sorry for those with utter blind faith, it is ok to have a questioning eye.....I bet you were one to call AJ all sorts with his vigilant calling!

My blind faith saw me through the John Greig/Jock Wallace spell and it will serve me well in the future.

I have said on numerous occasions, I couldn't care less about Charles Green, its about supporting Rangers, when Rangers need us most.

Lied about trying for a cva, or was incompetent to not know HMRC laws.

Lied about one of his investors, who was actually backing Walters bid.

Lied about the players having to transfer over through tupe.

Lied aboout no one person owning more than 15% of Rangers.

Tried to con Walter and McColl with his 20 million price tag to buy us.

Told us we had 19 transfer targets, 5 at the euros. Still waiting.

Told us we have 20/30 million in investment in the post. Still waiting.

Asked people to buy season books for a league he cant deliver.

Patronised the support with his braveheart pish.

Left us with a squad of 13 players less than 2 weeks before the season starts.

Wrote letters to english clubs that had nothing to do with the transfer of any of our players.

Told Ally, when he goes then green will go the same day. Which is just a joke of a way to run a football club.

Still not convinced by mr green, hoping he proves me wrong.

If only he wanted Celtic pedo's in charge everything would be ok, Green is a chunt but Bomber and McKenna are the saviour.

FUCK OFF! Come back when you want to glory hunt when we are the best team in Scotland again in the SPL.

FTP PEDO CHUNT! Did i mention FUCK OFF?

If only he wanted Celtic pedo's in charge everything would be ok, Green is a chunt but Bomber and McKenna are the saviour.

FUCK OFF! Come back when you want to glory hunt when we are the best team in Scotland again in the SPL.

Behave

Where did i mention bomber ya zoomer?

Make your mind up. Am i a taig or a glory hunter? Difficult to be both.

Sorry for posting freely available facts in a thread titled, "What has green done wrong". Get yer maw to read you this in the morning when you sober up and maybe get her to explain how a forum works (tu)

Just out of interest, does anyone know how much Green and his consortium have invested in Rangers. Not just the initial amount but any ongoing funding/working capital?

The wage bill on the 26th of June, and sundries since then, have taken their total expenditure (including professional fees) to a little over £12 m

any chance of more info on where that info from and he did ask what green had put in not what the costs have been cos there is no evidence yet as i have seen that hes invested anything more than the 5.5 and alot of that was 2.75? he paid for the contracts i would imagine having barely anyone xfer over he got some back as working capital

No, there was no "refund" clause regarding the transfer of playing assets. The total figure I have quoted is made up of the original £5.5m purchase, legal and accountancy fees, general daily running costs at Ibrox since they took over, the wage bill (players and non-playing staff) on the 26th june, the PAYE due on same (which has been paid on time), and sundry payments to individual suppliers with which I wont bore you. Total just over £12m. A considerable investment by any standards - and more than anyone else was prepared to put in.

No, there was no "refund" clause regarding the transfer of playing assets. The total figure I have quoted is made up of the original £5.5m purchase, legal and accountancy fees, general daily running costs at Ibrox since they took over, the wage bill (players and non-playing staff) on the 26th june, the PAYE due on same (which has been paid on time), and sundry payments to individual suppliers with which I wont bore you. Total just over £12m. A considerable investment by any standards - and more than anyone else was prepared to put in.

I think some want the exact amount to the pence, till then it ain't good enough ;)

I think some want the exact amount to the pence, till then it ain't good enough ;)

Some people seem to think that the wages paid for themselves last month - and bear in mind that, to comply with TUPE, he was obliged to pay the likes of Bocanegra, Edu, Goian etc and it may be quite some time, if ever, before he gets a return on their contracts. Oh, and I almost forgot Mr Fleck, who waited until his wages were in his account at midnight on the 26th before he "walked" on the 27th - and it might be years before we get a return on his sell on clause.

no ppl just want more than a statement something to say where the info comes from or even documentation but the statement more than anyone else was prepared to put in bill miller put in was it 11.5 million duffer and duffer had in their accounts? and anyone who bought the club would have needed to contribute to the working capital and they all said as much even mad old drunk bomber so that statement doesnt help anyone as its really false

So what has he done that's wrong?

well im pretty sure i covered what green has done and so have a few other ppl in this thread

It's sometimes hard to differentiate people opinions of what is WRONG and what people don't agree with, if it's something some feel ain't the way they would have things done doesn't warrant it being wrong.

if u look ay my comments in the () on that post u will notice i dont really give alot of opinion and its alot of evidence

i could go on about the fact its obvious to anyone with a brain whyte is still involved...

i could go on about fan ownership being the only way forward as the only ppl who will sink money in even when its not the greatest financial idea is the fans and only way to get us back to where we belong is to put in more than you should...

i could go on about how we bit the hand that was going to feed us with miller....

i could go on and on about my opinions of why we are where we are but noone on here wants to hear anything other than green is a hero and no surrender...

anything that says anything they dont want to hear is met with taig.... as proved above

if only there was somewhere ppl could actually talk about negative things cos only by discussing them can we avoid them in the future

and anyone who says fans dont matter and they cant change anything.... WAKE UP AND SMELL THE 3RD DIVISION ( if we lucky but im sure noone wants to hear about that )

other fans saved their clubs by stepping in and making themselves heard why couldnt we and why cant we now

Green ain't a hero, he's a thorough decent chap for acting on things instead of talking the talk, a hero lol that's a wee Bit melodramatic.

the others that were in before him are forgotten and the ones who came after are dismissed as chancers i cant really help but wonder why green gets any credit when everyone who ever put in a bid offered more than him yet because a firm of crooks appointed by craig whyte sold to a man who seems likely to be that same mans puppet we are expected to accept this blindly?

i said it before and ill say it again if obama can show trump the goods why cant green show us?

The ones before him maybe never tried hard enough, the ones after maybe should have acted earlier, green named Zeus who I'm led ti believe are very legit, who are browns backers? Why did mcoll play about, with his wealth it would have been nowt to him. All questions to be asked of most but green is here spending money whilst the rest are likely sitting thinking of underhand ways of being the owners, fans emotions can be played with but if you do so with no real end product I'm afraid we were all just pawns to some in the first place.

read this other day and opened my eyes

The motivation to invest £5.5 million into a club which you have no conceivable interest in has baffled people all over Scotland ever since Charles Green intimated that he wanted to take control of Rangers football club.

Some think £5.5 million seems to be a bargain now that the club has been liquidated but at the time when Charles Green came onto the scene it was potentially a £140 million money pit. Green was still intent on purchasing the club through a CVA but with a paltry offer of £8.7 million for creditors, some would say a deliberate low offer to induce the Liquidation of the club thus ridding Charles Green of the HMRC bill.

So Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers football club for £5.5 million and started a new company called Sevco 5088 which will operate from the premises which used to house Rangers football club.

So the question is still, what is Charles Greens motivation?

First of all Octopus Investments are the parent company of Ticketus. Ticketus are the company who were left £26 million out of pocket when Craig Whyte put Rangers into Administration. Ticketus were Rangers second biggest creditors (first being HMRC) when Rangers went into Administration.

Octopus are investors in the company Zeus Capital who are running Sevco 5088 with Charles Green.

Let me bring to your attention Imran Ahmed and Brian Stockbridge.

Imran Ahmed founded and was Chief Executive of a company Allenby Capital Limited. Brian Stockbridge worked as a nominated adviser at Allenby Capital.

Allenby Capital were brokers and advisers for Octopus on numerous occasions in different business transactions.

On January 2012 Brian Stockbridge joined Zeus Capital and in April 2012 Imran Ahmed also joined Zeus Capital. On the 14th of June Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers and installs these two guys to help run Sevco 5088.

How does Charles Green fit into the Octopus/Zeus cog?

Charles Green is the only man in the whole equation that has any back ground in football or sports when it comes to business in all of this.

Zeus Capital worked with Charles Green when he was at Sheffield United.

Zeus worked with Charles Green when he disposed of Sports Management company, Gresham PE. Now Formation Group.

Remembering that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus Capital and Zeus are nominated advisers and brokers for Octopus there is only one man for the job. Charles Green. And the job is? Getting the Ticketus money back.

It was very recently announced that Sevco 5088 will be using Metro Bank as their banking facility as RBS refused an arrangement with Sevco 5088 and Fast Pay a direct debit company. I believe this to be bullshit.

Octopus will get their money back...............

Through a company called Caerus Wealth.

Their Group Investment Director is Ronan Kearney who is also the Venture Fund manager at Octopus Investments.

Their Chairman and CEO is Keith Carby who is the founder and Non Executive Director of Metro Bank.

(return of the friendly bank manager)

Octopus get their money without the Sevco 5088 (t)rangers fans even knowing it. Once the money is recouped, Green, Ahmed and Stockbridge sell the assets and that's their bonus.

Or if an offer comes in that covers all cost and monies its a quick sale and thanks for the £memories£.

alot of info ppl should be reading

From? Not dismissing but curious

its off some pricks blog that is none too flattering ill pm u the link if u want but no need more abuse for trying to find out whats going on...

Are u saying I'm giving you abuse?