What has Green done wrong?

beattie72

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the agenda seeping out of some people is pretty obvious.

I have yet to see any proof of all these lies he has supposedly told. and there is absolutley NO proof CW is still involved.

Utter scaremongering bullshit, IIRC crag whyte was supposed to be behind pretty much every bid that was put in for Rangers ( if you listen to the people with an agenda)

I have yet to see any proof of all these lies he has supposedly told. and there is absolutley NO proof CW is still involved.

Utter scaremongering bullshit, IIRC crag whyte was supposed to be behind pretty much every bid that was put in for Rangers ( if you listen to the people with an agenda)

c'mon now it all apparently in this thread, just need to find it;)

Right so who runs the blog called the demise of rangers in pictures? Prodsquad sent me the link in a pm, this is where the facts (cough) are coming from published in this thread.

read this other day and opened my eyes

The motivation to invest £5.5 million into a club which you have no conceivable interest in has baffled people all over Scotland ever since Charles Green intimated that he wanted to take control of Rangers football club.

Some think £5.5 million seems to be a bargain now that the club has been liquidated but at the time when Charles Green came onto the scene it was potentially a £140 million money pit. Green was still intent on purchasing the club through a CVA but with a paltry offer of £8.7 million for creditors, some would say a deliberate low offer to induce the Liquidation of the club thus ridding Charles Green of the HMRC bill.

So Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers football club for £5.5 million and started a new company called Sevco 5088 which will operate from the premises which used to house Rangers football club.

So the question is still, what is Charles Greens motivation?

First of all Octopus Investments are the parent company of Ticketus. Ticketus are the company who were left £26 million out of pocket when Craig Whyte put Rangers into Administration. Ticketus were Rangers second biggest creditors (first being HMRC) when Rangers went into Administration.

Octopus are investors in the company Zeus Capital who are running Sevco 5088 with Charles Green.

Let me bring to your attention Imran Ahmed and Brian Stockbridge.

Imran Ahmed founded and was Chief Executive of a company Allenby Capital Limited. Brian Stockbridge worked as a nominated adviser at Allenby Capital.

Allenby Capital were brokers and advisers for Octopus on numerous occasions in different business transactions.

On January 2012 Brian Stockbridge joined Zeus Capital and in April 2012 Imran Ahmed also joined Zeus Capital. On the 14th of June Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers and installs these two guys to help run Sevco 5088.

How does Charles Green fit into the Octopus/Zeus cog?

Charles Green is the only man in the whole equation that has any back ground in football or sports when it comes to business in all of this.

Zeus Capital worked with Charles Green when he was at Sheffield United.

Zeus worked with Charles Green when he disposed of Sports Management company, Gresham PE. Now Formation Group.

Remembering that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus Capital and Zeus are nominated advisers and brokers for Octopus there is only one man for the job. Charles Green. And the job is? Getting the Ticketus money back.

It was very recently announced that Sevco 5088 will be using Metro Bank as their banking facility as RBS refused an arrangement with Sevco 5088 and Fast Pay a direct debit company. I believe this to be bullshit.

Octopus will get their money back...............

Through a company called Caerus Wealth.

Their Group Investment Director is Ronan Kearney who is also the Venture Fund manager at Octopus Investments.

Their Chairman and CEO is Keith Carby who is the founder and Non Executive Director of Metro Bank.

(return of the friendly bank manager)

Octopus get their money without the Sevco 5088 (t)rangers fans even knowing it. Once the money is recouped, Green, Ahmed and Stockbridge sell the assets and that's their bonus.

Or if an offer comes in that covers all cost and monies its a quick sale and thanks for the £memories£.

alot of info ppl should be reading

Scary shit. Would this sort of skullduggery not interest the law or Media if it was true? Brown and Stefano have not been quiet about their concerns. No doubt some of it will be but this stuff with Green seems a bit 007ish :sherlock:

its off some pricks blog that is none too flattering ill pm u the link if u want but no need more abuse for trying to find out whats going on...

The blog looks awful, is this what it's come to, using blogs like that for your own twisted agenda, make a thread on said blog instead of pm then everyone can have an opinion.

Having an agenda isnt always a bad thing, if the agenda is making sure Rangers dont get fckd over again. Asking questions about our owners can never be a bad thing, no matter who has the keys. So far i see nothing to be confident about with mr green, but its just an opinion, same as you have your opinion. Time will tell.

im not even going to direct u to what i wrote above or bother to mention it again you clearly have your mind made up im gonna go all bomber on you and ask to see your season ticket cos u seem to have no issue with whats going on so lets see the proof money where mouth is are you one of the 250?

i read the post you are talking about, disregarded most of it as bullshit. Full of speculation and scaremongering.

If you show me any real proof of any of it, then I will apologise.

Having an agenda isnt always a bad thing, if the agenda is making sure Rangers dont get fckd over again. Asking questions about our owners can never be a bad thing, no matter who has the keys. So far i see nothing to be confident about with mr green, but its just an opinion, same as you have your opinion. Time will tell.

(tu)

My mind is open to changing if i see some real proof of dodgy goings on mate.

those of us who actually care whats happening and dont just dismiss independent journalism like alex thompson might not like what hes saying but there is no bias....

show me any rangers man who is trying to find out.... not just sitting on here talking alot of pish how its gonna be ok

if i wasnt so lazy i would go back through posts of the green loyalists and prolly same ppl were murray men and whyte knights too...

how many time bitten before your shy???

ive said it before optimism is great but i would rather have fact anyday....

put that link up for all to see where this shite you are putting up is coming from, let others decide what's what

those of us who actually care whats happening and dont just dismiss independent journalism like alex thompson might not like what hes saying but there is no bias....

show me any rangers man who is trying to find out.... not just sitting on here talking alot of pish how its gonna be ok

if i wasnt so lazy i would go back through posts of the green loyalists and prolly same ppl were murray men and whyte knights too...

how many time bitten before your shy???

ive said it before optimism is great but i would rather have fact anyday....

show me these facts then.

I actually posted the FF comment as I was under the impression it would get brought up within a few posts

I also use FF

Moron.wanker.gif

One of the great joys of RM is being called a moron by one of the resident village idiots.

Many thanks :)

(tu)

My mind is open to changing if i see some real proof of dodgy goings on mate.

It doesnt have to be "dodgy" or illegal for it to be bad for us. Greens consortium is all about making profit. The truth is you cant have a successful profitable Rangers, especially in the current situation (Walter and McColl said as much). So you have to ask the question of how they make a profit. Who will suffer so that they get the money they want? Simple answer is the team will suffer, as can be shown with us having only 5 senior players left.

The way i see it, is they will be gone before christmas with the book money and any share issue they manage to screw off us. Then repeat with new owners ad nauseum until we finally wake up.

so ppl sit there and make up a bunch of false names fake connections come on wake up if an old drunk like bomber can figure it out then....

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231472

i just happened to want to know where the actual info came from the info has been posted on here 3 times before and everyone was all oh yeah well played...

16000 posts same article read it.... hes not a taig or a moron... and he smells a rat

that esteemed poster that you linked me to is one of the most laughed at people on here, he is a joke.

see my above comment i got the info from this thread

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231472

but as u can see he got them from

http://www.thedemiseofrangersinpictures.blogspot.co.uk/

i didnt want to shame the previous poster of this info as the place is defo a baised pile of shite but there you go

all for transparency me

It doesnt have to be "dodgy" or illegal for it to be bad for us. Greens consortium is all about making profit. The truth is you cant have a successful profitable Rangers, especially in the current situation (Walter and McColl said as much). So you have to ask the question of how they make a profit. Who will suffer so that they get the money they want? Simple answer is the team will suffer, as can be shown with us having only 5 senior players left.

The way i see it, is they will be gone before christmas with the book money and any share issue they manage to screw off us. Then repeat with new owners ad nauseum until we finally wake up.

business consortium in wanting to make profit shocker.

If you think anyone else that bought us would not be in it for profit too then i honestly don't know what to say. green is another guy in a line of guys that want to take advantage of our huge support and money making potential. I personally can't blame him for wanting to make money.

"Simple answer is the team will suffer".

Yes, simple answers for simple people. Why can you guys just not understand how capitalism works? They WILL make a profit, because the value of their investment will go UP!! It is not in their best interests to devalue the assets of the business. Quite the reverse. Only by making Rangers a SUCCESS will they get the return for their investment which they seek!

business consortium in wanting to make profit shocker.

If you think anyone else that bought us would not be in it for profit too then i honestly don't know what to say. green is another guy in a line of guys that want to take advantage of our huge support and money making potential. I personally can't blame him for wanting to make money.

I dont have a problem with a "business" man wanting to make profit. I just dont see where the profit is without fucking us over, like our previous 2 owners. If one of the richest men in Scotland says so, i tend to agree with him. Mr greens next test is actually getting a squad together, so i guess we will know more soon.

I dont have a problem with a "business" man wanting to make profit. I just dont see where the profit is without fucking us over, like our previous 2 owners. If one of the richest men in Scotland says so, i tend to agree with him. Mr greens next test is actually getting a squad together, so i guess we will know more soon.

the profit will come from finally being able to build a squad that lives within it's means. no more unrealistic contracts for players that are worth nowhere near the wage they earn (whitty to name but one).

no more shelling out millions upon millions on players that frankly can be replaced at a fraction of the cost ( with the correct scouting).

We will NEED to become sucsessful again for him to make a profit, simples.