Is This All In The Plan?

thebooler

The more this rumbles on, the more I'm starting to wonder if this is all one big conspiracy to shut our club down, demote Scottish football to the same levels as Ireland and Wales, and then celtic move to England.

I really do think there's an ulterior motive here, and it's being driven by Lieswell.

The more this rumbles on, the more I'm starting to wonder if this is all one big conspiracy to shut our club down, demote Scottish football to the same levels as Ireland and Wales, and then celtic move to England.

I really do think there's an ulterior motive here, and it's being driven by Lieswell.

Ive been thinking this aswell, is it not wierd how we have not heard much from those in charge at peadoville? Or have I missed something?

That has been their plan since the last EPL knockback. 2 clubs are too much to take in but one, one with political power too. Just maybe.

That's what I was thinking mate. Rangers and celtic in England would be too much for them, and they probably don't want the hassle it would bring to their league.

But with one of us out of the way, it's a different story altogether.

That one is us by the looks of things.

That's what I was thinking mate. Rangers and celtic in England would be too much for them, and they probably don't want the hassle it would bring to their league.

But with one of us out of the way, it's a different story altogether.

That one is us by the looks of things.

Agreed. 2 Englishmen ruining Scottish football just now too. One hand-picked by Liewell and co, the other just a complete dick.

I disagree, the English get on better with the Irish immigrants than they do the Scots. They are closer than we like to imagine.

thats's only because they blend into the background down there,if the taigs went there then they would have a vessel to spout their poison in England wonder how long their support of terroists who bombed English cities would be tolerated.

Or their disrespect of the war dead or demanding the removal of Union Jacks for the Queens jubilee,they would be hounded out.

thats's only because they blend into the background down there,if the taigs went there then they would have a vessel to spout their poison in England wonder how long their support of terroists who bombed English cities would be tolerated.

They would be welcomed with open arms like the Irish immigrants have been for the last 40 years. Patrionism in England is at an all time low, coupling with immigration and diversity at an all time high, they would have no issues with their bile in my opinion.

:lol: come off the drugs - they are making you delusional!!

There is no way those gypsy IRA chanting dirty inbread pesos would ever be accepted in the EPL

Never.scum bastards

I disagree, the English get on better with the Irish immigrants than they do the Scots. They are closer than we like to imagine.

I'm afraid you are right. They are much better at pr and propaganda than us, and the average English football fan, outside places like Liverpool, thinks Celtic are a big and glamorous club. They don't know anything about the republican stuff and probably don't care.