SFL invite bids for 25 Rangers games live

debear

Probably split between all 30 SFL teams, and we'll get pittance.

While the travelling fans get fucked about again.

They cannot fuck over the traveling fans. SFL rules state that entrance fees are the same for home and away support.

Of course being a football body in Scotland they'd never break their own rules.

The biggest positive out of this that the SFL will ose out on a hell of a lot of cash if we don't get an SFA licence - so will be pressuring SFA (hopefully) to get their finger out.

Having said that it does smack of 'it's our turn to milk the cash cow'.....

Yeah, sporting integrity? Why vote Rangers into SFL1 when you can milk the cash cow a further two years from SFL3? Well, I rather they got it than the SPL.

Good on them.

Why should they not use the situation to their financial advantage. At least its open and honest with no mention of sporting in-feckin-tegrity. To be honest they would be complete muppets not to do this.

I would hope that the money is split across all SFL teams over the 3 years to hopefully give them a good footing and in some cases it may help to galvanise teams to improve their situation which would be good for Scottish football.

If it takes away from the Sky/ESPN/SPL games........now that would be a pity.

The positive effect of Gerness. Tis ever reaching

i would hope we would recieve 50% of the money from any tv deal, if not we should refuse it and claim it will harm our attandances.

i am all for the sfl generating more money/interest for us being in there leagues but only if it is also good for our club.

You want your cake and eat it :)

You want your cake and eat it :)

there would be no interest without us and as it is 25 of OUR games i dont see why we should not be entitiled to atleast 50%. the rest of the sfl will still be getting money the would not of got if we were not in the league.