No licence given last night ?

ray

During three days of talks this week the newco representatives have so far failed to accept the imposition of the 12-month registration ban – which could still be applied if the club accepted it, despite Glennie's ruling – as a condition of their SFA membership being ratified. The newco club runs the risk of the Appellate Tribunal reconvening and imposing an even tougher penalty, such as withholding their ability to play at all

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/exclusive-two-withdraw-from-appellate-tribunal-to-rule-on-rangers.18197546

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

During three days of talks this week the newco representatives have so far failed to accept the imposition of the 12-month registration ban – which could still be applied if the club accepted it, despite Glennie's ruling – as a condition of their SFA membership being ratified. The newco club runs the risk of the Appellate Tribunal reconvening and imposing an even tougher penalty, such as withholding their ability to play at all

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/exclusive-two-withdraw-from-appellate-tribunal-to-rule-on-rangers.18197546

:clap: Good, keep it that way. Don't give in Rangers!

Anyway, failed? What a strange choice of word, surely it should be refused? Get it sent back to the tribunal and take our Scottish Cup ban.

Your title is implying that we haven't got approval from the SFA therefore that is it, no football, nothing.

Not yet, there is still time. The SFA do not want to be embarrassed and lose face having to change the punishment and we are refusing to accept illegal punishments, something must change, common sense says the SFA are in the wrong, they must back down.

Not yet, there is still time. The SFA do not want to be embarrassed and lose face having to change the punishment and we are refusing to accept illegal punishments, something must change, common sense says the SFA are in the wrong, they must back down.

The problem I'm seeing is that we are getting told we are a new club etc.. yet being saddled with the 'old clubs' problems. They can't have it two ways.

Either we are a new club and that is that or we are still the same old Rangers and even though I don't agree with the punishments I could see where they are coming from.

Just wish they would make their mind up.

The problem I'm seeing is that we are getting told we are a new club etc.. yet being saddled with the 'old clubs' problems. They can't have it two ways.

Either we are a new club and that is that or we are still the same old Rangers and even though I don't agree with the punishments I could see where they are coming from.

The fact is, we are not a new club. We are the same club we always were. Punishment is fine, if we have done wrong, but not illegal punishmennts, that is a line crossed.

They want us to be weak but still make them money. Corrupt Rangers hating bastards mate. (tu)

1342762101' post='1060241521']

We are a new company applying to transfer Rangers' club licence from the old company, so not a new club. If we transfer the licence across, we keep our history, and that means the bad things as well as the good things.

Why not take the refusal to grant a license to the Court of Arbitration in Sport. Worked for Hamman why not for Rangers??

We already have Scottish Law on our side.

Dead right - call their bluff.

If our home association will not allow us to trade, then we have good grounds to apply elsewhere.

Why not take the refusal to grant a license to the Court of Arbitration in Sport. Worked for Hamman why not for Rangers??

We already have Scottish Law on our side.

This

After we took them to court, even tho we all knew it was against the articles of the SFA to do so,,, they latter claimed that we could have indeed gone to CAS instead.

Well if they can say its fine ,, fuck it ,, DO IT. I don't think they would have a leg to stand on.

This

After we took them to court, even tho we all knew it was against the articles of the SFA to do so,,, they latter claimed that we could have indeed gone to CAS instead.

Well if they can say its fine ,, fuck it ,, DO IT. I don't think they would have a leg to stand on.

The problem with this sort of approach is that time is running out. If we don't get a licence in the next seven days then we are finished completely. Let's just take the sanctions and get playing. the alternative is far worse. The SFA don't need us, whatever people might think. They might have done if we were in D1 but not now.

I'm glad we appear to be standing up for ourselves for once.

Green is playing a blinder as the SFA don't have a leg to stand on, and they undoubtedly know it.

Blackmailing us to accept an illegal punishment will never fly in the courts whether that is CAS or the civil courts.

We should be getting UEFA involved in this to put the SFA under scrutiny to limit their scope for biased behaviour.

If they know it is going to be subject to UEFA scrutiny they will have no option but to try and play fair.

It's time their agenda against Rangers and plain incompetency was highlighted.

The SFA have not acted with any common sense up till now - cant see them changing - but the fall our of not having us play is our ace in the hole.

We are a new company applying to transfer Rangers' club licence from the old company, so not a new club. If we transfer the licence across, we keep our history, and that means the bad things as well as the good things.

Would that include accepting an Illegal Transfer Embargo , we cannot accept that as it is stooping to Taig Level of going against the Law. I am happy to go back to Court with this .

The problem with this sort of approach is that time is running out. If we don't get a licence in the next seven days then we are finished completely. Let's just take the sanctions and get playing. the alternative is far worse. The SFA don't need us, whatever people might think. They might have done if we were in D1 but not now.

Fuck me, another declan drama queen. :rolleyes:

If they refuse membership for us not accepting illegal sanctions and try forcing us to go against the law of the land,and even relinquish all rights of future appeal then I say we take em back to court and sue them for lost earnings of what we would expect to have made from one year in Div3.

Play fuckin hardball with these cunts. :crabflute: