Naismith at Tannidump

Hi guys im a Bear living in Dundee and i sit in copeland rear and this is my first post , so go easy on me lol, Mate was at Dundee hibs game last night against Everton and Naismith was in the stand, he got up to leave and the whole stand started singing (walk away walk away) hope he is a regular in the stand.

am I the only one that didnt get this part ?

we all know jelavic is a good player but to have 2 teams play against one is a bit unfair

am I the only one that didnt get this part ?we all know jelavic is a good player but to have 2 teams play against one is a bit unfair

I'm thinking this myself . . . . As to the other stuff :crabflute:

Not sure if you guys are serious or not but,

Dundee Hibernian was Dundee Utd's name before they changed.

Dundee United Football Club is a Scottish professional football club located in the city of Dundee. Formed in 1909, originally as Dundee Hibernian, the club changed to the present name in 1923.

(tu)

Not sure if you guys are serious or not but,

Dundee Hibernian was Dundee Utd's name before they changed.

Dundee United Football Club is a Scottish professional football club located in the city of Dundee. Formed in 1909, originally as Dundee Hibernian, the club changed to the present name in 1923.

(tu)

Fair enough, thanks for clearing that up 00000042.gif