Galvanising.

I think most bears now are consigned to accepting whatever comes our way in the next 6 months from the corrupt and arrogant SPL/SFA. We've been backed into a corner where our very existence as a football team has been at risk. But this feeding frenzy can't last forever, soon the statute of limitations will run out on the ability to attack us for the sins of our previous ownership. And what will Scottish football have achieved? Other than to bankrupt their premier league and make it the laughing stock of world football.

They can take our titles sure. They can try their best to hamstring us for the near distant future. What they have done though is make a lot of people very angry, and it's very typical of their short sighted narrow minded attitudes that they are only looking a few years down the line. We wont be left out in the cold for long, and what will happen when we return? Do they really think we will forgive and forget what they've done to us?

The SPL and SFA have bought themselves a reckoning, one that will eventually need to be paid in full. As the title of this thread says they have only served to galvanise us, we have 3 seasons to lick our wounds and rebuild.

Then my friends, it will be time to pay the piper.

We are the people.

They will take our titles if everyone is as weak as you.

Grow a set and fight tooth and nail for our history.

Just because the tims like to forget about their history doesn't mean we should.

Davie cooper was a Rangers legend, if he was here today he would be shoulder to shoulder with Ally when he released his statement stating no one is stripping our titles.

I am Fucking sick of so called bears who are even suggesting this garbage.

This is being driven by one team only, a vile club who will always be in our shadow.

Fuckin man up and tell every thick bead rattler who mentions this stupid papist fantasy that it will never Fucking happen.

Fucking unbelievable that Rangers fans are even contemplating this Pish.

They will take our titles if everyone is as weak as you.

Grow a set and fight tooth and nail for our history.

Just because the tims like to forget about their history doesn't mean we should.

Davie cooper was a Rangers legend, if he was here today he would be shoulder to shoulder with Ally when he released his statement stating no one is stripping our titles.

I am Fucking sick of so called bears who are even suggesting this garbage.

This is being driven by one team only, a vile club who will always be in our shadow.

Fuckin man up and tell every thick bead rattler who mentions this stupid papist fantasy that it will never Fucking happen.

Fucking unbelievable that Rangers fans are even contemplating this Pish.

While I appreciate the sentiment, you are not being very realistic.

Do tell, just what have you been doing to "fight tooth and nail" to stop what is happening?

I think most bears now are consigned to accepting whatever comes our way in the next 6 months from the corrupt and arrogant SPL/SFA. We've been backed into a corner where our very existence as a football team has been at risk. But this feeding frenzy can't last forever, soon the statute of limitations will run out on the ability to attack us for the sins of our previous ownership. And what will Scottish football have achieved? Other than to bankrupt their premier league and make it the laughing stock of world football.

They can take our titles sure. They can try their best to hamstring us for the near distant future. What they have done though is make a lot of people very angry, and it's very typical of their short sighted narrow minded attitudes that they are only looking a few years down the line. We wont be left out in the cold for long, and what will happen when we return? Do they really think we will forgive and forget what they've done to us?

The SPL and SFA have bought themselves a reckoning, one that will eventually need to be paid in full. As the title of this thread says they have only served to galvanise us, we have 3 seasons to lick our wounds and rebuild.

We are the people.

Read Ally McCoist's statement on official web site sums up how the fans are feeling at present.

Surrender title's my arse

What planet are you on? Accept F##k all :crabflute:

We are the people.

If you take out the bit about our titles, then it is a good post. Titles for me is one step too far.

If you take out the bit about our titles, then it is a good post. Titles for me is one step too far.

I don't want them to take our titles any more than you do. But we are in a precarious situation now, the SPL will no longer benefit from Rangers (other than them trying to leech or tv rights) so to them us being in the 3rd division and us not being there at all is all one to them. We've lost our "you need our revenue" barganing chip.

Add to that mix Rhegan who must know his days are numbered so has nothing left to lose and a massive axe to grind.

The only thing I think that will stop us losing titles is the possible threat of european leagues suing the SPL because of the loss of coefficient points for Rangers victories in europe and thus a loss of revenue.

Rfff fund raising. Attending all the meetings. Rallying the troops. Backing Ally to the hilt. Telling areseholes who are ready to give up our history to Fuck right off. That enough for starters? Listen i have no doubt you are a decent guy and a good bluenose. I just can't get to grips with bears who are willing to trade off our history. They were won on the pitch fairly. Dont buy into this papish propaganda. Liewell started this shit cos he can't stomach the fact we are the worlds most successful club. Fact. The provos used propaganda in the 80s to good affect leading to the ex C.O of the londonderry ira shaking hands with the queen. Say it enough times and if it Goes unchallenged people start to believe. Tell everyone who wants our titles stripped to Fuck off. Dont accept it.

Rfff fund raising. Attending all the meetings. Rallying the troops. Backing Ally to the hilt. Telling areseholes who are ready to give up our history to Fuck right off. That enough for starters? Listen i have no doubt you are a decent guy and a good bluenose. I just can't get to grips with bears who are willing to trade off our history. They were won on the pitch fairly. Dont buy into this papish propaganda. Liewell started this shit cos he can't stomach the fact we are the worlds most successful club. Fact. The provos used propaganda in the 80s to good affect leading to the ex C.O of the londonderry ira shaking hands with the queen. Say it enough times and if it Goes unchallenged people start to believe. Tell everyone who wants our titles stripped to Fuck off. Dont accept it.

CORRECT :21:(tu)