You can try and take away our history

topgoalie

Aye.

Hitlers rise to power is one of the most documented paragraphs in the history of man.

Our 3 in a row title win is also one of the most documented paragraphs in the history of man.

do you agree or disagree?

oor 3 in a row disnae come close to the last 5 months, thats been documented to death by folk who dont even know where govan is

You cant change history.

There is video evidence of everything we have won.

Its like the Americans saying Hitler never rose to power.

Aye, that is a great analogy. Compare our clubs great achievements with the rise to power of one of the worlds most evil men.

The Queen's Jubilee has been very well document as well you know. uk.gif

They cant erase my memories they will live on and be passed on for generations. I have books, vhs, dvds, everything you can think of, to try and erase history is the lowest scheme they could come up with it, it makes me sick. It will be even worse if they should pathetically hand them to Celtic, they didn't win, particularly the last few years, we had no money or players and we won.

we won

There will be NO taking away of titles. Any suggestion of this should be considered bunk. They may try, but if they try they will spell their own demise - and the demise of the SPL - and probably the end of the SFA too. I'm not convinced that ending the tyranny of the SPL isn't in the best interests of everyone anyway. But we do have some bargaining power on our side.

I just want to point out that this really is an attempt to humiliate us and to rob us of our history. You guys are optimists, which is good. But if the SFA did succeed in this plan, it would total the single largest punishment heaped on any club in the history of professional football. The humiliation would be real and almost impossible to recover from. It's a symbolic act that says, 'hey even though you say we can't take your history from you, we're taking it anyway!' They want to reduce Rangers FC to little more than a footballing joke. And it would be a joke. As optimistic as you might be, it would be a shame like no other levied against any club previously.

This is a non-negotiable position. Period.

It's also worth pointing out that if these guys cause the downfall of Rangers, or stop us from playing this season, or try to impose any more penalties on us they will instantly become among the most hated people in Scotland. I'm a peaceful man, but I wouldn't like to be in their shoes if that happened.

54 titles and still going strong.

The fact is that while we would be embarrassed to claim titles that we didnt win, septic fans and staff would be fine with it, and even brag about the extra titles as if it wasnt something to be ashamed of. But they have no shame whatsoever.

But whether they take the title or not, we'll never forget days like this

80512-celebration-novo-wins-second-spl-title-under-walter-smith.jpg

_52732561_5048629.jpg

Septic fans can feel free to photoshop out the title for your own little minds, they were still won by us on the day. Just remember the helicopter has never been to your piggery.