The new excuse to justify their hatred of Gers

Have you heard the latest thing to make my blood boil......Rangers have not yet been punished?! Apparently we have only faced the consequences of previous actions and there has been no punishment. This new line is being thrown around alot in the Sundays today and in the radio yesterday. Totally unchallenged too! This is another ploy to seek popularity from the public to strip us of titles! Especially after Ally shot them down about taking titles.

So lets look at the what has been imposed on Rangers. We have already had a ten-point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, been put out of Europe for 3 seasons, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division Three and lost the majority of our first team squad.

This is pinishment you cretins!........punishment is the consequence of our actions. Another way of looking at it is if I commit a crime and get the jail......The consequences of that are I go to jail. the jails is my punishment and the consequences are what happens to my family, me in the jail etc. I dont therefore go to jail, finish my sentence only to be an be told that my sentence is just a consequence and I should still be punished now?

In my opinion heres the the difference. Going into adminisatration and possible liquidation this season or next is a consequence of kicking out the the worlds mose successful club from your top league, a club whos fans have financed a you for decades, have given your local economy a boost twice a year and given the a co efficient place in europe for being a runner up and a loser!

The 10 point deducation you will get for that is called a punishment!

BUT LETS FACE IT THIS TERMINOLOGY IS JUST ANOTHER DRIVE TO DISCREDIT US, SOME SHELLICK MINDED HACK WAKES UP THROUGH THE NIGHT REACHING FOR THE EMPTY WHISKY BOTTLE AT THE SIDE OF HIS BED AND REMEMBERS WHAT HIS EX WIFE TOLD HIM AFTER THE COURT HEARING AND THINKS ...."WOW ILL US THAT LINE AT WORK TOMORROW. THIS IS MY CHANCE!". THE FACT IS THAT THE SANCTIONS WE HAVE HAD ARE CONSEQUENCIAL PUNISHMENTS BECAUSE OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!! NOW WILL YOU ALL JUST NAFF OFF AND LET US PLAY FOOTBALL!!!

WATP......ALWAYS!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These low life bastards will never stop with this shite,NEVER. We will fight our way back and will be stronger, having made a few friends along the way with some of the smaller clubs enjoying the finacial returns of having Rangers in their league. We must make sure that we allways have an answer when they start their shite.

If they try to take titles off of us we should write to every european fa and team we've played and beaten in the last 10 years and tell them they can file for loss of earning from the SFA and SPL for allowing an ineligable team to play in the CL.

The prize money for winning a CL game, correct me if I'm wrong, is £750,000?

Who cares what they think?

They really don't understand what has happened and want to wind up Rangers fans with their "Ranjurs are dead" patter. They take their half baked opinion from the Record and the Sun who spin the overall story with pish like "Newco Rangers" (wtf does that even mean?). Mix that uninformed opinion with hatred and you get the sheep and tims.

Fortunately, I have no contact with any tims and it will stay that way.

They wont stop trust me, and their cultural ,and religous ethos of abuse after abuse to punish individuals ,and groups in this catholic republican ridden nation ,is there for all to see.

It has to be stopped one way or the other before it cripples the hole country.

If this is what it is like before an Independant Scotland , then god help us after it.

One other punishment that no one seems to be picking up on is the fact that our preseason preparations have been blocked by the SFA. Where is the sporting integrity in being unable to play friendly matches in front of fans while other teams prepare as normal? We have also already been serving a transfer ban as we cannot register new players. The SFA & SPL are a joke. If this was any other club they wouldn't give a toss. Have you heard of Gretna getting their 1st, 2nd & 3rd division titles removed? Remember they were spending money they didn't have to get to the SPL. As Ally said they will never strip us of our titles.

"So lets look at the what has been imposed on Rangers. We have already had a ten-point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, been put out of Europe for 3 seasons, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division Three and lost the majority of our first team squad. "

10 point for administration -(clubs in administration ALWAYS lose points).

Lost Champions league place - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administration

Out of Europe for 3 seasons - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administration

160,000 - for going into administration

Refused entry to SPL - Rangers are a NEW club, why should they go straight into Prem?

Relegated to Div 3 - NO, we have NOT been relegated, we are a NEW club.

Lost majority of First team squad - So now we are blaming OTHERS for our players leaving?

All of the above is because we could NOT pay our bills, had to close down Rangers and return.

We have NOT been punished for the player dual contracts, conning the taxman etc.

"So lets look at the what has been imposed on Rangers. We have already had a ten-point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, been put out of Europe for 3 seasons, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division Three and lost the majority of our first team squad. "

Lost Champions league place - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administration

Out of Europe for 3 seasons - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administration

Refused entry to SPL - Rangers are a NEW club, why should they go straight into Prem?

Lost majority of First team squad - So now we are blaming OTHERS for our players leaving?

All of the above is because we could NOT pay our bills, had to close down Rangers and return.

We have NOT been punished for the player dual contracts, conning the taxman etc.

Sheep shagger alert

New club? Fuck aff!

Maybe but they are still punishments for what has happened. You cant say oh these are just consequences and therefore we should be punished more......these measures you have reiterated are PUNITIVE measures and the mhedia are coming up with thei crap as an argument to gain popular consensus throughout the country to make the stripping of titles more paletable. If you cant see that after all that has happened then is it any wonder we are getting shafted.....Open you eyes and see what they are doing ffs. I a quite happy to be punished as a consequence of actions, but stripping us of titles as a punishment because we havent been punished yet is just a manipulation by the shellick minded to try and catch up with our world record. Thats the point !!!

We have NOT been punished for the player dual contracts because its not been proved yet!!!!!

I seriously hope your at the Wind up you Goon!!

Hmmm I'm thinking Dumb Tarrier,Sheepshagger or Tangerine Dumpling?

Another mask slips (again).

What about there made up transfer ban <cr> and we are the same club only with a wee change to our company name