The new excuse to justify their hatred of Gers

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

having made a few friends along the way with some of the smaller clubs enjoying the finacial returns of having Rangers in their league.

The making a few friends statement as above is quite correct, but we seem to be getting friends from all over.

I am just back from holiday and the usual conversations took place round the bar, the number of supporters from various clubs,(granted, English clubs),that spoke to me regarding our situation, and their affection for the Rangers actually surprised me, one Birmingham fan even comes up to Ibrox a few times a year,they cannot believe the level of hatred that is directed towards us.

The usual "come down and join us" was mentioned, especially as some of them had heard we may not get a license and may be free to join another league. It was clear they were happy to have us but in no uncertain terms didn't want, to quote, "that other lot", for a multitude of reasons. In fact, one big Everton guy stated that, "all the crap you have been given wouldn't have happened to celtic", when he was asked by somebody else "why not?", he replied, "'cos they're all F^$%I*G papes,nd would start playing the victim card!". After all the amount of abuse and hatred that we have come to expect, and that is shown towards us, in our small minded country maybe, at times, we do underestimate the level of friendliness towards us and respect in which we are held in other places.

I knew we were liked by certain quarters in the English leagues, but not to such a degree.

"So lets look at the what has been imposed on Rangers. We have already had a ten-point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, been put out of Europe for 3 seasons, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division Three and lost the majority of our first team squad. "

10 point for administration -(clubs in administration ALWAYS lose points).

Lost Champions league place - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administration

Out of Europe for 3 seasons - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administration

160,000 - for going into administration

Refused entry to SPL - Rangers are a NEW club, why should they go straight into Prem?

Relegated to Div 3 - NO, we have NOT been relegated, we are a NEW club.

Lost majority of First team squad - So now we are blaming OTHERS for our players leaving?

All of the above is because we could NOT pay our bills, had to close down Rangers and return.

We have NOT been punished for the player dual contracts, conning the taxman etc.

<div><br></div><div> I think you are at the wind up.

We Rangers fans knew the club had to start in Div 3, and the majority accepted that.So that clears that pish up.</div><div> Next we are not a new club.You have bought that pish, and it is a newco so thats that one cleared up.</div><div> You suggest the punishment we have suffered is not enough.</div><div>I would suggest it is more than enough. </div><div>Now you managed to play with words so I suggest to you that the rest of the consequences of administration, and Liquidation are more than enough. </div><div>No other club has recieved anything like the loss we have, and survived. </div><div>But hey you missed out the £900,000 second prize in spl money we have had refused , but no that doesnt count in your world. </div><div>We are now expected to accept a Transfer embargo which is not even in the rules. </div><div>And to be perfectly honest no way is stripping of titles a proprtionate punishment for registration of players in dual contracts.Its quite pathetic, and smacks of despetation they are even suggesting it. </div><div>No way should we accept any more of this mob blood lust .</div><div>So I think you really need to look at the

overall picture in all of this, and consider all the evidence.

The SFA sat back ,and never carried out a fit, and proper test on CW , and even then after the BBC ran the whyte ban evidence past them they sat ,and allowed him to rip off the Tax.  Knowing he had past history for it. </div><div>So look at the whole picture which the media, and mob havent done.</div><div> One journo in the media is prepared to speak up now Jim Traynor after analising all the case.</div><div> But hey lets punish more for the sake of it.

I say Enough is Enough.

Yes punish but fairly this, is now an execution by a kangaroo court .

</div>

"So lets look at the what has been imposed on Rangers. We have already had a ten-point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, been put out of Europe for 3 seasons, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division Three and lost the majority of our first team squad. "

Lost Champions league place - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administration

Out of Europe for 3 seasons - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administration

Refused entry to SPL - Rangers are a NEW club, why should they go straight into Prem?

Lost majority of First team squad - So now we are blaming OTHERS for our players leaving?

All of the above is because we could NOT pay our bills, had to close down Rangers and return.

We have NOT been punished for the player dual contracts, conning the taxman etc.

Close down Rangers??? i must of missed that, strange that noone told Ally or Green or the players, boy will they be mad! doh

Who is this chlown,fuck off,have been interfered with or are you are are you the interferer,why are you sitting on one of our sight's when you should be looking for work.By the way which taxpayer library computer are you using?WATP

We haven't been punished for dual contracts?

Maybe that's because we aren't guilty of having dual contracts.

Our EBTs (which haven't even been proven to be illegal as yet) were listed in our yearly financial update that was sent to the SFA - they checked and approved everything was fine. If it wasn't, then I'm fed up of us being punished for the SFA's incompetence.

The taxman may have the right punish us, that is still unproven, but hundreds of clubs used EBTs. They are not dual contracts.

We haven't been punished for dual contracts?

Maybe that's because we aren't guilty of having dual contracts.

Our EBTs (which haven't even been proven to be illegal as yet) were listed in our yearly financial update that was sent to the SFA - they checked and approved everything was fine. If it wasn't, then I'm fed up of us being punished for the SFA's incompetence.

The taxman may have the right punish us, that is still unproven, but hundreds of clubs used EBTs. They are not dual contracts.

Nobody is saying EBT scheme wasn't listed in the accounts or that their use is illegal. I don't know how they were listed, did the accounts simply say EBT or was there named beneficiaries?

I don't think the SFA would bother if the EBT scheme was used to pay non playing staff, it is more to do with the playing staff and if was a contracted payment that wasn't declared.

The taxman in investigating wether or not the EBT scheme was used as a means to avoid paying tax.

The SFA is investigating if the EBT scheme was used as a means to pay part of a players contracted salary.

Nobody is saying EBT scheme wasn't listed in the accounts or that their use is illegal. I don't know how they were listed, did the accounts simply say EBT or was there named beneficiaries?

I don't think the SFA would bother if the EBT scheme was used to pay non playing staff, it is more to do with the playing staff and if was a contracted payment that wasn't declared.

The taxman in investigating wether or not the EBT scheme was used as a means to avoid paying tax.

The SFA is investigating if the EBT scheme was used as a means to pay part of a players contracted salary.

Okay, but if they are investigating that with us - aren't there hundreds of clubs across the UK who have used EBTs to pay their playing staff? Including Celtic? Where does it stop? Will the SPL trophy go to the team in 6th place eventually?

Surely all these clubs couldn't have been chancing it against the rules of their respective FA?

Chancing it against the Taxman to save money, I can see happening. But breaking the rules of your FA seems a risk that could have bigger consequences.

10 point for administration -(clubs in administration ALWAYS lose points).True, and in recent times had their players wages paid by the SFA

Lost Champions league place - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administrationGranted

Out of Europe for 3 seasons - UEFA rules for clubs that went into administrationWrong, there is no 3 year band for clubs "that went into administration, there is a need for 3 years accounts, it's liquidation that stops us here

160,000 - for going into administrationI thought that was for bringing the game into disrepute, which is laughable given the game is already in disrepute, for being shite and for the actions of our and many other clubs, Lennon brings the game into disrepute at every match, Romanov's behaviour and financial management of Hearts has brought the game into disrepute for years.

Refused entry to SPL - Rangers are a NEW club, why should they go straight into Prem?Rangers current company sought to takeover the registration of the previous company (note company not club) which was that of a club which finished 2nd in the SPL

Relegated to Div 3 - NO, we have NOT been relegated, we are a NEW club. New company, not new club, a company formed in 1899 is to be liquidated, out club was formed in 1872 so how can the company and the club be the same thing

Lost majority of First team squad - So now we are blaming OTHERS for our players leaving?No, not blaming others but as a consequence of our actions we have lost half of our team, this is a punishment in itself

We have NOT been punished for the player dual contracts, conning the taxman etc.Make up your mind, we're a new club you say, yet you want us punished for the actions of the old club? Heard the expression "to have your cake and eat it?"

Corrections in bold.

Expect the papers to be full of rants from the Ginger and other scummers tomorrow to deflect the shit from the gubbing they got from Ajax. There is already a trend whereby the Ginger rants before any game and after if they're beaten.

There is a big news story waiting to come out about the ginger tho I have heard

He is OBSESSED and so are you lurking shitey bawbags!!!!!! GIRFUY

Another mask slips (again).

Actually you are correct we were not accepted by the PL because the treated us as a new club BUT the SFA are treating us as the old Rangers by insisting on sanctions for the actions of the old co - mebbes we should accept the sanctions , but insist as we are now being treated as RFC then we want our PL share back.