So I just fired up my FM11 game

Shane

I'm in 2028, of course haven't ever shipped the league though I do lose a cup here and there, mainly because I let my assman take control of those games.

Anyway, I was sitting here looking at the league table, seeing all the same names of the SPL cunts who, well, you know. Popped open the editor for the first time in this game and stuck them all on 65m in debt.

Fuckers craphead2.gif

:lol:

I have made almost 100000(one hundred thousand) changes to my database!

Fuckin hell!!!!!! pics.gif

Think I may have some fun with this one now. Consistently a CL semi-finalist or better, play in a 100k+ stadium named after me, what the fuck else do I have to do besides so how fucked up I can make Scottish fitbaw pipeb.gif

Fuckin hell!!!!!! pics.gif

Think I may have some fun with this one now. Consistently a CL semi-finalist or better, play in a 100k+ stadium named after me, what the fuck else do I have to do besides so how fucked up I can make Scottish fitbaw pipeb.gif

I tried to keep it as realistic as possible mate with tweeks here there and everywhere, i run the top 5 Euro leagues plus the Brazilian one. Its a good play. (tu)

I tried to keep it as realistic as possible mate with tweeks here there and everywhere, i run the top 5 Euro leagues plus the Brazilian one. Its a good play. (tu)

Aye, I do from the start with my RFC games. Typically I just let one of those run their course, then work with the editor to set up my other ones.

First time I've used the in game editor though. I'm just waiting on the messages to start coming about admin. 21.gif

I remember in the older games, could have been champ manager... I used to give Celt*c players horrible injuries like slipped disks and shit that would force them to retire.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Not willing to go that far.

Am willing to add another 135m to their debt load craphead2.gif

Nothing happens if they go into Admin in these games though, they just stay in it until they get taken over (td)

Never the less, it's a shame to hear it happening to such a bunch who always have sporting integrity on their mind craphead2.gif

Nothing happens if they go into Admin in these games though, they just stay in it until they get taken over (td)

Never the less, it's a shame to hear it happening to such a bunch who always have sporting integrity on their mind craphead2.gif

Funny that, eh? I figured they'd be battered from pillar to post and left bleeding in Div3. Guess FM understands the rules as they're written better than the SFA does! 10310.gif

• 1 month later...

Last time i played with Rangers i added another manager and joined Celtic. Signed Assulin for 50k a week with 20k app bonus and 50% yearly salary rise. He was like 200k in his last season with them rofl. And they never ever used him. Next time i think i will start and do this with all their players to see how they get out of the mess :D

Things weren't progressing as well as I'd hoped, so I've taken the step (pleasure) of bumping sellic's cash on hand to -982,567,456 to go with their already crippling CVA of over 365m. Oh, and I used FMRTE to expire all of their contracts after the first round of fixtures 2030. Five first team players are left on the books, three of them set to retire. Have scored one goal in the five subsequent fixtures, conceded 24 including a 9-0 by Atletico in the CL. Aaaaaannnd the first Old Firm is coming up in a couple weeks. craphead2.gif

I think the sheep will go down next year, or maybe Dundee Hivs, see what sort of mood I'm in then.

In other news, Brechin received a further cash injection of over 100m which should put them in good standing. 00000042.gif

Should see me fm 2012 celtic game. Released all their players and got sacked after a couple months. Then took over Falkirk.. Kept creating a new celtic manager to Fuck them up and they are sitting in 3rd div. I've got a cracking Falkirk team challenging for SPL

They were already declining in this game before I put the final nail in the coffin. Hertz had passed them as #2, they'd finished 4th or worse three years running.

I still find FM12 unbearably tedious. Hope 13's a big improvement.