Frankie on the Ball

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pick and choose what offends me mate. Just cause it offends you doesnt allow you to pass judgement on me.

No, but I'm going to do it anyway. You shouldn't self-apply that word, in my opinion it's one of the most ignorant and contemptible things a Rangers fan can do.

So what did u do when Kenny Miller scored past celtic again and again? Sit there wi ur arms crossed in a huff? Get a grip. Aye Beattie isnt that good, tho he is better than what we have got just now.

No, but I'm going to do it anyway. You shouldn't self-apply that word, in my opinion it's one of the most ignorant and contemptible things a Rangers fan can do.

Well thats your opinion not mine. I dont give a fuck what you think. If you dont like what i say then fine, just dont whine like a little girl about it. I think we have bigger problems to worry about.

Well thats your opinion not mine. I dont give a fuck what you think. If you dont like what i say then fine, just dont whine like a little girl about it. I think we have bigger problems to worry about.

I'm not whining. I'm just giving you some friendly advice, if you don't want to accept it then it's no skin off my nose.

So one word takes away the thirty odd years ive supported rangers?

You are worse than lennon.

Youre a banger mate and most on here now know this.

I dont give a flying fuck what you think of me, but calling us by that name will get you a sore face if you try it outside your house or at Ibrox.

To get back on subject, why are we signing these players for division3? seriously, it is division fucking 3 and we are going to be spending probably more wages on players than anyone else apart from them whilst the likes of east stirling are paying £10 a week to their players!! this really concerns me, why not pay just above 2nd div level get enough decent players to get us through the embargo pish, as well as getting promotion, and then using the money we have saved to really build a squad for the first and spl again! is ally worried about his abilities to train and work with lower standard of player against farmers and milkmen? will we never learn? or is this the tabloids equivilent of us signing someone from athletic madrid for div3 rather than spl/champs league

People need a major reality check here. We need experience in our young squad. If we are getting in ex SPL players to play in Division 3 we are doing well as players like Black and Beattie will stroll through games.

(tu) Not disputing that,It's the argument that cheering a Rangers goal from a player you don't want wearing the jersey is hypocritical.

I support Rangers not an individual so of course I'll celebrate a Rangers goal.

Well I'm not referring it to you personally and I do see the argument for backing a player you didn't want once he signs for us, but to make the sweeping statement that GOAT and others made is just hypocritical if you do choose to celebrate their goals. Just an opinion though.

You’re a banger mate and most on here now know this.

I don’t give a flying fuck what you think of me, but calling us by that name will get you a sore face if you try it outside your house or at Ibrox.

Oh, here comes the internet warrior. The online hard man has arrived.

Im 35 mate, ive been attending games all my life, been in several supporters clubs and ive never once been hit for saying that word.

How much do we reckon Black and Beattie will be after per week? 10k? 15k? Call me a cynic but I'll be very surprised if either of these players signs a contract with us any time soon, whatever anyone thinks of the merits of their doing so.

Im 35 mate, ive been attending games all my life, been in several supporters clubs and ive never once been hit for saying that word.

Numpties usually follow other numpties….

As I have said I’ve never once come across a Rangers man who uses that word to describe us and I hope to god it stays that way.

It’s beyond stupid..

How much do we reckon Black and Beattie will be after per week? 10k? 15k? Call me a cynic but I'll be very surprised if either of these players signs a contract with us any time soon, whatever anyone thinks of the merits of their doing so.

Can't see them being on anywhere near that kind of money.