Signature Shop V2.0

l4dyh4wk

Really need to up my post count now to get one of these sigs my efforts are like kids ones compared to these

why tyvm :)

until you get there, have a look at some of the resources and tuts here and see if you an't improve your technique.. its how i started out

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still open for business?

If you are could you create me a sig using the image below and the Rangers RFC badge thats on the shirts?

I know the image below is hand drawn and a little rough around the edges, but im sure a lady of your talents could work around that, or maybe you could touch it up a bit?

crest.jpg

Still open for business?

If you are could you create me a sig using the image below and the Rangers RFC badge thats on the shirts?

I know the image below is hand drawn and a little rough around the edges, but im sure a lady of your talents could work around that, or maybe you could touch it up a bit?

can do.. and can defo make it pretty.. have a couple of 'jobs' atm so it may take a day or two

Hi LH, I don't know if your still doing the sigs but if you are any chance of one with Ian Black and Dean Sheils With ForeverBlue1872 on it? Thank you :D

absolutely can do.. but it won't happen till after the weekend..

got a big one this weekend.. aussie rules grandfinal woot woot

so all 'work' is on hold until monday

Good evening L4dyh4wk,

With the time to remember our Armed Forces approaching, I was wondering if you could do a special sig for me to use at this time of the year.

I would really like if you could incorporate my late Dad's three regiments during WW2 - The Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders, The Gordon Highlanders and The Royal Engineers - with a background of Poppies if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

Good evening L4dyh4wk,

With the time to remember our Armed Forces approaching, I was wondering if you could do a special sig for me to use at this time of the year.

I would really like if you could incorporate my late Dad's three regiments during WW2 - The Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders, The Gordon Highlanders and The Royal Engineers - with a background of Poppies if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

should be able to do that for you Stuart.. i'm back on deck now and working to clear my backlog

I know im a pain, but are you able to give me some Hamburg renders? Just of the badge and a couple of their players so i can try and make a Rangers/Hamburg sig.

link me to the images you want rendering and i can do that

Good evening L4dyh4wk,

Thanks in advance.

like this?

Stuart54_Remember_Sig.png

LINK (as per usual, please save elsewhere before linking to your profile)

Hi LH, I don't know if your still doing the sigs but if you are any chance of one with Ian Black and Dean Sheils With ForeverBlue1872 on it? Thank you :D

haven't forgotten about your request, still looking for the right images.. I struggle a little with the duel focals.. so it will take a little while to get it working right

sorry for anyone still waiting on work from me..

i've not had time to scratch my own ass this last week or two..

things should settle down on the homefront soon and I'll have some time to make u all some pretty pictures

and on a different note.. anyone wanna babysit indefinately for me? :P

Any chance of an image with Alexander in the middle with both hands up or clenched to his ribs like the bottom image but with whatever and templeton and mcculloch at either side of him saying:

CammyS

Get back to me when u have reached the post count

Hey l4dyh4wk, would love one of your sigs if you have the time :D just something with my username on, and Dean Shiels on please :) would really appreciate it, cheers!

PS. i love this picture, don't know if it's any use to you!

rangers_2348487b.jpg

yep can do (tu) but i'm mega busy irl atm and have a bit of a waiting list.. if you're not in a hurry i'll get to it eventually

If possible:

Left hand side blue, right hand side red

Cazorla on the red side

Templeton on the blue side,

Arsenal + Rangers badge in the middleish! With my username as well.

I'm not fussy eh? Cheers!

do my best.. tho as i said i do have a bit of a queue atm