Typical Mark Dingwall

If people disagree with me critisising Dingwall's post then they should say why, different opinions are obviously allowed.

Writing it off as 'obsession' is just petty rubbish.

If you think it is not an obsession you should say why, different opinions are allowed.

But I don't argue with obsessives.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to lay off him on that basis, but I find what he posted beneath contempt on a day like this.

Trouble is some people actually listen to him and the RST give him a voice.

RST made a couple of good statements in a period of 5 months.

Not good enough. no credibilty left and will have no future within our club going forward.

If they don't see it they really are deluded.

RST made a couple of good statements in a period of 5 months.

Not good enough. no credibilty left and will have no future within our club going forward.

If they don't see it they really are deluded.

Nail, head.

Time for change where EVERYONE has faith in the trust, may even entice many more to join.

This is getting tedious every time some one is critical of something Dingwall says we get some clown in here claiming that RM has an obsession with him. If Mr Dingwall does not like criticism then perhaps he should stop making statements like this.

This is not FF and although I find some of the topic and discussions that go on here distasteful I respect peoples rights to discuss what they wish which is why i joined RM as people don't get banned for not following the party line.

Perhaps some people might be better received if they actually argued the facts in a reasonable way rather than these tiresome claims of obsession which I find particulary objectionable as I for one do not have an obsession I just frequently find myself disagreeing with what he says.

Perhaps some people might be better received if they actually argued the facts in a reasonable way rather than these tiresome claims of obsession which I find particulary objectionable as I for one do not have an obsession I just frequently find myself disagreeing with what he says.

An interesting thing to say, but some of us prefer to stick to the facts rather then post things that might be well recieved.

The vehemence of the reaction to people pointing out RM's obsession is, in itself, evidence of that obsession.

An interesting thing to say, but some of us prefer to stick to the facts rather then post things that might be well recieved.

The vehemence of the reaction to people pointing out RM's obsession is, in itself, evidence of that obsession.

Fuck me, I quoted the whole post, what facts did I miss out?

I have an interpretation of it, if some see differently it's up to them.