Typical Mark Dingwall

Not everybody has the same opinion on FF there are a lot of arguements the only thing you get banned for that i have seen is personal abuse and being one of them

so you dont even read the FF forum then??

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point of talking about real Rangers men when none of them could better a paltry £5.5 million :anguish:

This is true and Walter Smith was even talked into being the face of a bid only to be left looking like a fool when the folk behind the bid realised they don't love Rangers that much.

IF it's such a great site why do they ban anybody who says the most innocuous things just because they disagree with them.

IMO that attitude makes it the poorest of sites.

If everybody needs to have the same opinion then what's the feckin point of the place.

From what I can gather, this forum: General support for Green, anti RST, anti ff.

FF, generally against Green, pro RST, anti RM.

Anybody on either forum who has their own opinion and breaks the 'unwritten house rules' often face a barrage of criticism. So how does this forum differ?

From what I can gather, this forum: General support for Green, anti RST, anti ff.

Anybody on either forum who has their own opinion and breaks the 'unwritten house rules' often face a barrage of criticism. So how does this forum differ?

You are allowed to post different opi nions here is the MAJOR difference. FF people come here to debate, ask your self why.

So how does this forum differ?

Well I've never been banned from here.

I've been banned three times from FF.

See the pattern. If this site had a similar attitude to FF, you and me wouldn't be having this dialogue.

Found out today a FF admin didn't take too kindly to my "CUNT" profile of Stewie Rhegan when someone posted it up. What a bunch of shallow self-serving cunts they've got over there craphead2.gif

It's amusing that whenever there's a thread on Dingwall/RST on this place, the same posters with the same low post counts who post on no other threads come out to defend him.

It's almost as if they're from another forum and as soon as one of these threads appear, the alarm bell is rung and they all rush off to defend him. Perhaps the alarm bell is situated in an almost 'Secret Lounge' sort of forum. :pipe:

It's amusing that whenever there's a thread on Dingwall/RST on this place, the same posters with the same low post counts who post on no other threads come out to defend him.

It's almost as if they're from another forum and as soon as one of these threads appear, the alarm bell is rung and they all rush off to defend him. Perhaps the alarm bell is situated in an almost 'Secret Lounge' sort of forum. :pipe:

tumblr_lzb9lwu4sZ1r1mqmto2_500.png

craphead2.gif

You mean low posters who strongly believe in the RST, attempt to defend the organisation from constant criticism? yes, that is amusing....... <cr>

You mean low posters who strongly believe in the RST, attempt to defend the organisation from constant criticism? yes, that is amusing....... <cr>

Strongly believe in the RST?

Interesting. By that, do you mean you strongly believe in the idea, its aims, its principles, its board, its statements or its reputation with its fellow Rangers organisations?

There are many aspects to believing in the RST. Some I also believe very strongly in. Others, not so much.

FF are also pro-hurting the club (but buying STs).

Big difference.

Strongly believe in the RST?

Interesting. By that, do you mean you strongly believe in the idea, its aims, its principles, its board, its statements or its reputation with its fellow Rangers organisations?

There are many aspects to believing in the RST. Some I also believe very strongly in. Others, not so much.

By strongly believing in the RST he means paying his money and taking no part in anything to do with it, as stated prior. 00000042.gif

By strongly believing in the RST he means paying his money and taking no part in anything to do with it, as stated prior. 00000042.gif

Yes, that is true. You are aware that the trust has 1200-1400 members, how many are involved with the running of the organisation? Very few.

Precisely what is your argument, arguing the facts is precisely what I was saying rather than this constant allegations of obsession when anyone says anything against dingwall or what he has said.

As regarding the point of the alleged vehemence of reaction being evidence, what total and unmitigated drivel. So for example allowing that some one got annoyed as many people do when someone calls them a racist or sexist or even a sexist racist, by your distinctly dubious logic that would make them guilty of the alleged allegation.

Total garbage which is obviously designed to detract from the point that this statement is in some way supposed to stop people taking issue with statements they disagree with.

Don't think so

LMAO: Yet another goes for the obsession card, how predictable

I get it, you don't think such an obsession exists.

You are wrong.

But well done, you used a lot of words being wrong (tu)