Kyle Trains With Gers

falwheel

We are the only show in town and that shower of shite are being shown up as parasites ,staying healthy by feeding off us. without us they are starting to wither away. They cant sell enough ST's, they cant afford/attract players , their tv money will be slashed and pretty soon the other SPL clubs will turn on them and their voting rights will go too. We will improve year on year while they are only going to go downhill.

Not to mention they won't qualify for the Champions League, which is more income slashed off the accounts. (tu)

All these diddy clubs have baked their cake, now they have to eat it.

I think we are spending way more money than we need to. If this Greek guy has actually signed as well he looks like a high wager.

Don't need this level of players for Div3

mate we need a good enough squad to make 100 percent sure we get back to back promotions . if we have to spend a bit more to make sure that happens so be it.

i dont want kyle and beattie , i would take one of them to boost the squad but the more " experienced " players we sign the less time the young guys get a game and i dont want that , because like it or not it will still go experience over ability at rangers

so to add to that savage can fuck off because he has slagged us off far too much anyway same with gary teale

I'd take Kyle. As someone posted earlier, this is effectively a squad for two seasons we need to build. We're going to have to be top heavy initially for that reason.

I'd also get Novo back, he'd do a turn for a couple of years.

I recall Kyle on a radio Scotland show at the tail end of the season with that pair of old fuckin fairies tam and pax and he was bangin on about how big a smeltic fan he was . Fuck him , begging for a job because no one wants him

Got to agree with that. I think there's enough experience in the squad, we don't need a Sellik fan IMO. :uk::21::uk:

mate we need a good enough squad to make 100 percent sure we get back to back promotions . if we have to spend a bit more to make sure that happens so be it.

Yeah but I just think considering what we have just been through the last couple of years should we really be paying Wallace, Alexander, Goian, Broadfoot, Black, McCulloch, Beattie, Kyle, Little, Teale, Bedoya, Kafes etc to play in Division 3? Don't see how we could afford it.

Season tickets aren't even out and even though I don't think it will be too bad it isn't wrong to think there's a chance sales go down a decent bit, so we can't really rely on that.

We are also after old players. Beattie, Teale, Kafes, Beattie so will have no sell on value either.

If Green is fine paying it and can then great, but I don't think it is necessary, although in a way it may be these kind of signings that do drum up season ticket sales (tu)