Celt cash for clubs who cut off gers

cooper1972

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raith Rovers may even get £200 and will - once again - be inundated with cash!

That'll be £386 in total after their own fans dug deep. Brother that buys only 19 pieces of silver, so they cannae even qualify as a full blown 'judas' but august- is -a- comin so a wee pass the bucket job just might make them a fully subbed out member of 'traitors united'. btw. Does the accompanying letter say " Here's a wee something to tide you over as you die"?

Superlee?

You asked of SuperLeeMcCulloch - Whats a crisis loan?

I gave a smart ass reply (which I now really wish I hadn't) and I abbreviated SuperLeeMcCulloch to SuperLee in the mistaken notion that you would realise I was referring to SuperLeeMcCulloch's post.

Anyhow, apologies for the lateness of my reply, I was watching the Olympics opening ceremony.

5000 celtic fans on the dole from the west of scotland pledged 14 million to celtic in 94

and the bank laughed in Dempsey's face when he put that on the table. So he had to sign over £1M to stop a foreclosure on bank debt and sweat on 'the bunnet' parachuting in to get the lot for nothing. The saga goes on as you know but it's them so it counts for fuck all other than a good few lines in the oirish times.

This was the article in the sun today, it says celtic fans have started a fundraising push to sponsor teams who kicked the gers into division three.

more than £2000 has been pledged for lower league sides who refused to let gers into division one.

raith rovers, annan athletic and clyde are amoung the first teams to have been earmarked for the dosh - raised via the kerrydale street supporters site.

I think us gers fans should boycott any club that takes money from these cunts :angry:

May only be £2000 atm,(that we know of)but this IS corruption and should be publicised as such.Bad enough that Septic's next 4 titles will be tainted but to add bribery to the list shows there is no depth they won't sink to. :drugang: