Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is so many things to talk about in the BD

Past league wins, old tops, Ally, Smith....so so so many

But 22 posts in and its an article about Celtic fans

Hi Im new to the forum and those pesky fans annoy me so so much

What do you think fellow bears

It should be moved bud (tu)

£2,000 is that like 50p from each septic fan ha ha fucken losers. When it comes to paying the pledges the mhanky fucks will renege on it. We're in the 3rd and still you can't get over us. Forever in our shadow you mhanky Fenian bhastards. :lol:

I think the cunts should buy 4 season tickets to the big jock nou camp .. as I have been informed from a good source that they are 16,000 season tickets down on last year, that coupled with no OF games and the money generated from sponsors, they are in a spot of bother and if they fail to qualify for Europe then they will have to make some serious cut backs, CooP-bank have already cut their credit limit, that's why they can't sign any cunt ...

So a whole £200 quid to each team , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA :wanker:

I don't really see the point in them doing this they will never raise the amount which these clubs need, lets say they do a crap load and

get say £20.000 if you were to split that between 4 clubs that works out at 5k each this is no where near what these clubs need they are

needing cash in the 10s of thousands and more, and if we were to say each club has 10 employees outside boardroom and players with them averaging

£200 a week wages (these clubs will have more employees earning more than this I know) the £5k given would only pay 2 and a half weeks wages.

TBH their money would be better spent buying merchandise or shit from their clubs offical shops or better yet a few bars of shop wouldn't go a miss.

So to conclude these guys are idiots who live in a fantasy land who like to waste there money.

As the saying goes A fool and their money is soon parted, the phrase was coined for these people.