No Sellout! Joint SFA, SPL, SFL & Rangers FC

jebus197

Well I'm reading this and so far it doesn't sound like a sellout: http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2862682

Just an administrative thing to give them enough time to get the paperwork done.

They left it late in the day, so this is understandable.

Interestingly the SPL appear to have stepped aside from making the EBT thing a condition of membership. Obviously they decided they needed the money more. Green has made it clear that he intends to continue to fight our corner in this regard. So now we finally get to play football - and we can fight the rest as and when the opportunity comes up.

I don't know what you're talking about, but that doesn't sound so great. No giving up our right to appeal what? When the SPL take our titles and our cups from us? I can tell you for a start if that's all we have won, then that is no victory at all.

Put it this way, the only way we will win is if the SPL drop all talk of this EBT and withdrawing titles crap completely. Even then if they still try, I for one think I speak for most Rangers fans in saying that they will have to come to Ibrox team handed, and will have to try to prize our trophies and other silverware from my cold clammy dead hands!

Or put even more simply, this is never going to happen. So they can shove their right to 'appeal' right up their arses!

I don't know what you're talking about, but that doesn't sound so great. No giving up our right to appeal what? When the SPL take our titles and our cups from us? I can tell you for a start if that's all we have won, then that is no victory at all.

Put it this way, the only way we will win is if the SPL drop all talk of this EBT and withdrawing titles crap completely. Even then if they still try, I for one think I speak for most Rangers fans in saying that they will have to come to Ibrox team handed, and will have to try to prize our trophies and other silverware from my cold clammy dead hands!

Or put even more simply, this is never going to happen. So they can shove their right to 'appeal' right up their arses!

He did pretty well - there was no chance of the dual contracts issue being dropped.

Its good that we will potentially be playing football again, but overall I don't feel that the deal looks that promising. I'd rather not play football than let those cunts strip us of titles that we won fairly on the pitch. Additionally it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth that the SPL have effectively bought our TV rights in order to save the deal with SKY. It amazes me that Doncaster and Regan (Liewells glove puppets) are still in their current positions. They are bigoted scum who should be no where near our game. We need to put pressure on the SPL\SFA to get rid of these vermin otherwise we are going to be repeatability and unjustly punished. On a brighter note however if we can get down to footballing matters, I don't think I have been more excited at the start of the season before.

Well I'm reading this and so far it doesn't sound like a sellout: http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2862682

Just an administrative thing to give them enough time to get the paperwork done.

They left it late in the day, so this is understandable.

Interestingly the SPL appear to have stepped aside from making the EBT thing a condition of membership. Obviously they decided they needed the money more. Green has made it clear that he intends to continue to fight our corner in this regard. So now we finally get to play football - and we can fight the rest as and when the opportunity comes up.

All I can say to you is: I admire your optimism because nothing that has occurred to date in this entire fiasco has led me to believe that the Celtic-operated SPL will be fair-minded in any investigation and outcome.

I trust you will enjoy the rest of your stay on our planet.

I'm not even sure our right of appeal will help. It's the SFA that would hear it and they've already been bought.

The SFA have already stated that they do not plan to take any action over previous SCP wins, so it would make them look ridiculous if they then supported the SPL

Even then, we have a decent case to take to court or CAS

The SFA have already stated that they do not plan to take any action over previous SCP wins, so it would make them look ridiculous if they then supported the SPL

Even then, we have a decent case to take to court or CAS

And the SFL have said the same about League cups so it just makes the SPL look like the vindictive cunts they are

I get the impression from what Ally has said that they almost certainly are going after the titles: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19022680

He's hinting that the SPL want the severest form of punishment possible. That is despite the fact that withdrawing titles isn't in their rule book and there are a ton of other options open to them. Plus as he says, they still want the TV rights to save their own arses.

I think they would look very foolish now if they went after the titles. There would be no international support for it, quite the opposite. Celticc would end up with an even worse reputation than they have already.