Calm down Gloryhunters

JamieG54

This is only our third game and first competitive.

Anyone who thinks we should be winning easy should take another look at the picture. I dont need to repeat what has happened over the past 7/8 months.

You cant seriously start slagging players when its their first competitive game since May. Brechin are up for this they are at home and its their big match. Remember last season the panic cos we were losing to German junior teams?

Just calm down and support the team. Give your opinions in 6 weeks time then you may get some respect. If you want to slate everything after 45 minutes then dont bother showing up. Go support Barcelona or something.

Anyone who thinks we should be winning easy should take another look at the picture. I dont need to repeat what has happened over the past 7/8 months.

You cant seriously start slagging players when its their first competitive game since May. Brechin are up for this they are at home and its their big match. Remember last season the panic cos we were losing to German junior teams?

Just calm down and support the team. Give your opinions in 6 weeks time then you may get some respect. If you want to slate everything after 45 minutes then dont bother showing up. Go support Barcelona or something.

These status' always make me laugh, never quite understand them....who are these fans who AREN'T supporting the team? I think we are all aware of the circumstances. Only negative stuff I read was about the long ball....which is fair enough.

Glory hunters?

Fuxsake - this is the 3rd Division - surviving the summer was enough glory for me.

I'll repeat what I stated in another thread - WE NEED QUALITY IN.

It's nothing to do with fitness or how many games.

Glad to see a team out playing again. For a while I thought it might not happen again. Players looked a bit rusty but maybe that's just the poor pre season they've had. Anyway we won and the team will get better imo. :uk:

i thought it was a tough game agaisnt an organised brechin and a sign of whats to come.. we did well to win, remember the lads and ally have had a terrible time with the shit going on. the team have hardly played, save a few closed doors games. the main thing is we won and our support turned out for the team too... its the start of a long journey in our ON GOING HISTORY! we ll probs lose some of the glory hunting eliment of our support but who cares.. RTID