The bloke that walks about with his tap off no matter the weather....

ZX750

Saw him a few years back at every away game when I went all the time with my son. Actually stopped him getting the jail at the piggery when police were trying to get him to get a top on. He said he never had one and then turned to us and said ask them, they see me like this every week. The cop then said is this right and my 11 (at the time) son said it was and the cop said okay fair enough.

Great that he still goes all the time.

Good bear :21:

Saw him a few years back at every away game when I went all the time with my son. Actually stopped him getting the jail at the piggery when police were trying to get him to get a top on. He said he never had one and then turned to us and said ask them, they see me like this every week. The cop then said is this right and my 11 (at the time) son said it was and the cop said okay fair enough.

Great that he still goes all the time.

Good bear :21:

Most places we go, some cops will come over and ask how he's doing like they were best mates. Or give a wee wave.

Most places we go, some cops will come over and ask how he's doing like they were best mates. Or give a wee wave.

Yes (tu) that was the only time I saw him get hassle. Think it was just some new cop who won the piggery duty that day and had never met him before.

Bit of a belly on him but a better figure than me these days :uk:

Yes (tu) that was the only time I saw him get hassle. Think it was just some new cop who won the piggery duty that day and had never met him before.

Bit of a belly on him but a better figure than me these days :uk:

Disnae drink either. Asked him one day why.

"I used tae drink, but everybody I drank wae is noo deid, so a thought it wiz mibee time tae gie it a bye".

And he was being fuckin serious!

Disnae drink either. Asked him one day why.

"I used tae drink, but everybody I drank wae is noo deid, so a thought it wiz mibee time tae gie it a bye".

And he was being fuckin serious!

Fuck sake, I am giving up as well then.

I will finish those ones in the beer fridge off first though.

Rude not to.

:happy:

I've seen Santa a few times. Was watching highlights of a game from 2000 and he was sitting with Mols, Vidmar and a few others.

He also in the 3-1 game in January 1997 Against BJK Fc where Erik Bo Andersen scored a double and Big Jorg scored that free kick

He also in the 3-1 game in January 1997 Against BJK Fc where Erik Bo Andersen scored a double and Big Jorg scored that free kick

I have seen him in the flesh a couple of times. Walked past him after the tims game where Adam and Boyd scored, spotted him celebrating after Healy scored.