Radio clyde reporting

Sentry

now to my knowledge none of them are Molloy from Brechin-so I rest my case

he was reported to police for his sectarian remarks but hey ho its only a crime if its our fans that do it.

So what say you now handwringers

so he wasn't charged?

The person who made the complaint should make a formal police complaint.

Not against the player, against the police.

so he wasn't charged?

The person who made the complaint should make a formal police complaint.

Not against the player, against the police.

The complaint was made but not followed up with witness statements very little the police can do. Also, it was Tayside police, they would do feck all anyway.

You mean instead of point scoring on RM with fellow fans?

Maybe the op could have left out the dig at those who are happy to see our name/club/fans and traditions mocked freely, i agree mate, there was no need for that, the original point was important enough without the other bit. (tu)

Maybe the op could have left out the dig at those who are happy to see our name/club/fans and traditions mocked freely, i agree mate, there was no need for that, the original point was important enough without the other bit. (tu)

I don't think anyone is happy about any of it, that's another wee dig that we could have done without. Suggesting otherwise of supporters you've never met is uncalled for. We have a fight on our hands, we don't need division (tu)

I tend not to be angered by trivial things. A taig called someone an orange bastard. I am angered that you are angered

Me neither, my tolerance for name calling is pretty good in general, however, what i cannot stand is double standards and bullying and in Scotland right now, both these things are happening to our club and our fans and that angers me. (tu)

I don't think anyone is happy about any of it, that's another wee dig that we could have done without. Suggesting otherwise of supporters you've never met is uncalled for. We have a fight on our hands, we don't need division (tu)

I do agree with you however we cannot deny division is there. I think we have far too many supporters groups. (tu)

:clap:(tu)

Unfortunately our support is full of division, it would appear :(

:clap:(tu)

Unfortunately our support is full of division, it would appear :(

The OP could have done as suggested and filed a complaint and then proceeded to come on here and inform us of his complaint and the contact details he used to do so. Instead he chose to have a go at other supporters. Even if he didnt make a complaint at all, the urge to stir up shit with other supporters baffles me.