Little and Sheils

Manno

Haven't seen it posted anywhere else but Andrew Little and Dean Shiels have both been called up for Northern Ireland's friendly with Finland next week. Fair play to Michael O'Neill, these guys have been picked despite committing themselves to a few years in the lower divisions of Scottish football, and both had a good finish to last season hence their inclusion. Only problem is that we play Falkirk in the Ramsdens Cup next week which clashes with their friendly. I'm guessing their manager knows this, but what should happen, do they stay with us and help us prgress to the next round, or can we get past Falkirk without them?

Do we not play Falkirk on the 21st? The Northern Ireland match is the 14th I think.

Had no idea it had been moved. I'm guessing the reason for this is the Scotland friendly next week? Considering there are potentially three clashes with Scotland home games this season, does this mean we are going to get moved about alot?

Apologies about this post then, good luck to the lads on international duty (tu)

*the three clashes being the Ramsdens Quarter and Semi finals, and the Rangers-Stirling match in March

Unlike that specky arsehole Levein who says Wallace wont be playing at high level football, He will be playing for the Greatest and most Successful club in the world that's good enough.

Pretty sure I heard on SSN today that Levein would still consider him.