False attendance?

ruglenrob

Wankers on radio scotland accusing us of massaging the attendance figure for tonight?

When will these cunts get off of our case?

We'll have timmy going over every photo of tonight with a magnifying glass counting the amount of heads.

Chick Dung is a total cock.

Wouldn't worry about that one, the thick cunts can't count. Seville calculator? :sherlock:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweep Sweep.

You know if you ignore it, it doesn't go away.

So the solution is to acknowledge it everyday even though it isn't going away ?

And how exactly is it affecting the club ? Who honestly pays attention to the BBC and what they write or say bar those who get offended by them ?

An utterly pointless institution that no cares for.

And how exactly is it affecting the club ? Who honestly pays attention to the BBC and what they write or say bar those who get offended by them ?

The dhims are the only ones who buy these papers, or watch these newscasts, or read these websites and takes them seriously.

Ironically enough, after telling us for 40 years that the BBC, the Record et al are part of an anti-Irish/Catholic cabal.

The sensible have found out ignoring them doesn't work you have yet to find this out.

The dhims are the only ones who buy these papers, or watch these newscasts, or read these websites and takes them seriously.

Ironically enough, after telling us for 40 years that the BBC, the Record et al are part of an anti-Irish/Catholic cabal.

Exactly.

Its basically Celtic.com writing about Rangers for Celtic fans.

Its absolute madness to me that Rangers fans still pay attention to them.

The sensible have found out ignoring them doesn't work you have yet to find this out.

Okay that was my mistake, I'll try asking that again in simpler terms for you.

Is the answer, to this nonsense from BBC, to pay attention to them more and complain more even though its never going to stop ? Or would it be better to not pay attention to something that has absolutely no affect on the club ?

I hope I made that easier for you to understand, sunshine. (tu)

though it never existed, they were so convinced it did that now they've got a few eduated taigs in high power in this country and are out to seek revenge, probably by actually inflicting it on us. worrying times.

Okay that was my mistake, I'll try asking that again in simpler terms for you.

Is the answer, to this nonsense from BBC, to pay attention to them more and complain more even though its never going to stop ? Or would it be better to not pay attention to something that has absolutely no affect on the club ?

I hope I made that easier for you to understand, sunshine. (tu)

You tried your best with what limited ability you have granted.

But if this topic or posts regarding the Bias BBC annoys you that much why even post in the thread.

Surely not just trolling for Arguments.

though it never existed, they were so convinced it did that now they've got a few eduated taigs in high power in this country and are out to seek revenge, probably by actually inflicting it on us. worrying times.

Ive yet to see any proof that refs are being payed off to give decisions against us, which seemed to be the one thing that underpinned their delusions about conspiracies against them.

But if this topic or posts regarding the Bias BBC annoys you that much why even post in the thread.

I was asking a legit question that you, obviously, found painfully difficult to answer, not to my surprise.

Carry on being offended over nothing...

Wankers on radio scotland accusing us of massaging the attendance figure for tonight?

When will these cunts get off of our case?

We'll have timmy going over every photo of tonight with a magnifying glass counting the amount of heads.

Chick Dung is a total cock.

Aye he's a total cock..... a wee cock! I'm sure if you ask his first wife about it she'd tell you it was "Middle Of The Road"............A wee joke for us older Bears. :rolleyes:

no,just angry! guys getting it of his chest on a website that is likeminded,better out than in!

I was asking a legit question that you, obviously, found painfully difficult to answer, not to my surprise.

Carry on being offended over nothing...

You carry on trolling, in posts or points you say you have no interest in.

The irony is on another thread your telling posters not to go on the bbc website to be offended yet here you are doing the same. :anguish:

Telegram for mongo.

The irony is on another thread your telling posters not to go on the bbc website to be offended yet here you are doing the same. :anguish:

I'm here going on the BBC website and being offended ? <cr>

Basically my first point on here, like it was on the other thread, was to stop being offended/angry/wound up over nothing, something you still haven't understood.

You're not doing very well here...

Telegram for mongo.

Oh now we're on the name-calling. :lol:

When everything else fails miserably start the petty stuff, the mark of a genius. (tu)

Stop going on their page then. How hard is that to understand ?

I'm here going on the BBC website and being offended ? <cr>

Basically my first point on here, like it was on the other thread, was to stop being offended/angry/wound up over nothing, something you still haven't understood.

You're not doing very well here...

Playing the idiot now.

This post #5 http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=234540&st=0

you stated to posters stop going on the BBC site to be offended, but here you are doing the same here in these very posts.

Its a little ironic dont you think.

Playing the idiot now.

This post #5 you stated to posters stop going on the BBC site to offended, but here you are doing the same here in these posts.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=234540&st=0

Its a little ironic dont you think.

You obviously don't know what being ironic means.

I've said nothing different in any of my posts in regards to the BBC and Rangers fans, everyone can see that, so you're aren't proving anything with continuing this.

I'm not sure why you're persisting with this. You haven't got a leg to stand on and have made a complete fool of yourself time and time again in here.

I'd recommend you maybe stick to debating with school kids, with the petty name-calling when things aren't going your way you may actually do well against them.

You obviously don't know what being ironic means.

I've said nothing different in any of my posts in regards to the BBC and Rangers fans, everyone can see that, so you're aren't proving anything with continuing this.

I'm not sure why you're persisting with this. You haven't got a leg to stand on and have made a complete fool of yourself time and time again in here.

I'd recommend you maybe stick to debating with school kids, with the petty name-calling when things aren't going your way you may actually do well against them.

Your a troll nothing more.

Good that you see internet posting and this site as a win or lose scenario most see it as a pleasant enough pastime to share info with like minded Bears.