SPL round 1 crowds

bluenose48

Not sure if this has already been posted but just totalled the crowds at the SPL matches.

Approx 85,000 48,500 at septic and the sheep alone.

So much for all the other diddy club supporters getting behind their teams, and this for the first game of the season.

Oh I'm going to enjoy their collective demise.

I don't think any will go under but a lot are going to have to cut their cloth. The TV deal will see them solvent I think.

The Sky deal went from a promised £80M this year to £50M it seems. Add in the cut for the SFL for a 44% drop. All depends how many budgeted for £80M as opposed to the just expired £65M. I can see every SPL club in the red this year.

Not sure if this has already been posted but just totalled the crowds at the SPL matches.

Approx 85,000 48,500 at septic and the sheep alone.

So much for all the other diddy club supporters getting behind their teams, and this for the first game of the season.

Oh I'm going to enjoy their collective demise.

Will be good to watch them suffer because the took the word of liewell and his puppet Regan about us just going into the first division.

Hence they thought it was a one season scenario.