Charles Green defends his bigotry claim

rangersxfc

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone post what he said? Got a pish internet connection on my phone the now.

Says bigot is from French verb "bigoter" - showing intolerance and not listening to other views - only in Scotland has it anything to dowith religion - "I stand by what I said..."

Was waiting for Jim White to say:

"Charles, why are you so good?"

:uk:

The fact he is a Yorkshireman with no previous links or support for Rangers means he can speak out on such topics without previous predjudice other than what he has encountered whilst at Rangers.

This ensures his comments and views cannot be associated with anything other than a sound business acumen and cannot merely be tarnished or swept aside as others would have been due to their historical support of, or association with Rangers.

His views will therefore be far more respected and harder to discredit not only in the graveyard of Scottish football but further afield as well.

He is playing a canny game and I hope he has a grand masterplan to nail both the media and SFA/SPL to the wall whilst exposing their obvious intolerance and bigotry towards Rangers.

His multitude of business contacts and previous experience all look like paying fruitful dividends.

May have to change a few words and start singing "King Charlies on the ball" so far he hasn't put a foot wrong. :uk:

Can someone post what he said? Got a pish internet connection on my phone the now.

Np

He backtracked on his "bigot" comment instead of sticking by his guns and saying it is a bunch of tarrier cunts that tried to kill us off, basically. A kind of win/win for him. Most of us still think hes a hero, and he might escape an sfa fine for telling the truth.

Green "Regan you fudge packing bastard, im going to batter your ugly cnut in and as for Doncaster your a prick and im going to send the boys round to boot your boyfriend up and down the street" ....... or words to that effect lol

Np

He backtracked on his "bigot" comment instead of sticking by his guns and saying it is a bunch of tarrier cunts that tried to kill us off, basically. A kind of win/win for him. Most of still think hes a hero, and he might escape an sfa fine for telling the truth.

No he didn't don't listen to this fool anyone who hasn't seen the video.

Np

He backtracked on his "bigot" comment instead of sticking by his guns and saying it is a bunch of tarrier cunts that tried to kill us off, basically. A kind of win/win for him. Most of us still think hes a hero, and he might escape an sfa fine for telling the truth.

Your a fucking tarrier bastard so you should know

Np

You couldn't have misinterpreted it any more wrong. No backtracking from what I listened to.

Your a fucking tarrier bastard so you should know

In the context of what he said, what kind of bigotry was he implying if it wasnt religous? He told the truth to please us, then shat it when the sfa asked him to explain. Just my opinion mind, as a "tarrier bastard". What a great forum we would have if we all just followed the party line.

People that continue to question green are far from tarriers, maybe they just have a lower tolerance for bullshit.

Np

Fuck sake this ones lasted a while.

He's just showing up the ignorance and idiocy of the puppets running our game.

The man kept the padlock off the gate and hasn't put a foot wrong, he's sticking up for the club and has sanctioned the signings of a higher quality of player than any of us expected and yet you still get bangers having a go at him.

No Surrender Charles Green!

In the context of what he said, what kind of bigotry was he implying if it wasnt religous? He told the truth to please us, then shat it when the sfa asked him to explain. Just my opinion mind, as a "tarrier bastard". What a great forum we would have if we all just followed the party line.

People that continue to question green are far from tarriers, maybe they just have a lower tolerance for bullshit.

Your still a tarrier

Np

:lol: That is one pathetic response. Jog on Dingwall.

Fuck sake this ones lasted a while.

He's just showing up the ignorance and idiocy of the puppets running our game.

The man kept the padlock off the gate and hasn't put a foot wrong, he's sticking up for the club and has sanctioned the signings of a higher quality of player than any of us expected and yet you still get bangers having a go at him.

No Surrender Charles Green!

Explain to me what charlie meant then when he said about bigotry? if he didnt mean religous, what did he mean? Football rivalry bigotry? I'll happily stfu if someone can explain what he meant.

I wish he would just come out and say rhegan is a fenian that wants us crippled, instead of his half arsed pandering to our support. Might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb. I could at least have some respect for him if he said what all of us know is true.