65 medal total prediction way before the Olympics for GB

pcbear

I was listening to someone on the radio about a month ago who had no interest in sport whatsoever but had somehow got all the data together and predicted GB would get 65 medals in total,we are at 62 atm, i never thought we would have got anywhere near that total so fair play to them whatever number crunching went on.

I remember listening to her thinking crank, we will be lucky to get 30, wtf did i know?

when you think of the populations of the two countries above us in the medal table compared to GB it really is a remarkable and fantastic achievement. truely amazing

when you think of the populations of the two countries above us in the medal table compared to GB it really is a remarkable and fantastic achievement. truely amazing

I reckon the fantastic support in the various venues squeezed some extra % out of the team turning what might have been bronze or silvers into gold., if Mo Farrah had run that race tonight in a far flung venue he might not have got the adrenalin rush to stay ahead in the final 100m.