A wee example of why WATP

scottyboyblue

Yesterday i took my uncle who is over from Australia for a holiday, to govan for his first ever orange parade to see the black walk, after the parade, i decided to go along to Ibrox to get a couple of photos for my uncle, who had only been at Ibrox once before, anyway, my mate who was with me, went into the front office and asked the woman if we could get a photo of just inside the door, and the next thing we know, she's got us down at the park, in the dug out, in the trophy room, and the blue room, for all the photos we wanted, my uncle is 78 years old, and been over in Australia for 50 odd years, and he was absolutely delighted with his day out yesterday, especially the woman who really went out her way, to make his day, it maybe no mean a lot to us, who can go to the stadium anytime, but it meant a lot to him, who was on the fone to his sons last night shouting down the fone WE ARE THE PEOPLE, ha ha ha

Yesterday i took my uncle who is over from Australia for a holiday, to govan for his first ever orange parade to see the black walk, after the parade, i decided to go along to Ibrox to get a couple of photos for my uncle, who had only been at Ibrox once before, anyway, my mate who was with me, went into the front office and asked the woman if we could get a photo of just inside the door, and the next thing we know, she's got us down at the park, in the dug out, in the trophy room, and the blue room, for all the photos we wanted, my uncle is 78 years old, and been over in Australia for 50 odd years, and he was absolutely delighted with his day out yesterday, especially the woman who really went out her way, to make his day, it maybe no mean a lot to us, who can go to the stadium anytime, but it meant a lot to him, who was on the fone to his sons last night shouting down the fone WE ARE THE PEOPLE, ha ha ha

as you say thats why we are the people.hope he enjoyed the walk as much. :crabflute:

for some reason i never seen the black walk in scotland but last year i was in ireland for the walk in the dungannon area cant remember where exactly it was just a wee village and it was cracking.doing it next year again.

for some reason i never seen the black walk in scotland but last year i was in ireland for the walk in the dungannon area cant remember where exactly it was just a wee village and it was cracking.doing it next year again.

I'm no in the blacks, just the orange, but it is always a really nice parade to watch

I'm no in the blacks, just the orange, but it is always a really nice parade to watch

not in either of them but normally in belfast for the 12th and friends invited us to go to the black with them and it was a cracker so diffrent from the orange

1344759426' post='1060323110']

I told you I was just a lassie not a woman. Really glad he enjoyed it bud. WATP x