Fans need to defend McCoist and Green too !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the amount of bad reps on this thread, we're inundated by filth as usual. If these chunts had jobs to go to or Giro Tuesday to occupy their brain cell we might get some sense on our Forums. Does anyone know what day they get their Methadone so we can all take a day off :craphead::sherlock:

Whose up for it today ? Lets be there and defend our Club. 8.30 for 9. We Are The People and lets show them we are. No more being treated like second hand citizens in out own country. We must demand justice and if the press turn this against us we know who are the enemy ! :sherlock:

Seriously we need a presence tomorrow, no violence just People wanting justice for the Institution we love. Let them hear our grievances, we must demand an explanation on why our club has been treated so harshy when a club in the same city who covered up a serious crime was let off Scot free ?????? :sherlock:

Damn right defend Coisty and Green.Ho Chi Min and his bum buddies are a bunch of wee pricks.They should have their asses dragged into a Human Rights Tribunal and sentenced to licking my balls and yours.Attack the bastards the legal way,get the fuckers to back down.

Sentenced to lick my balls AND yours!

Fucking classic :lol:

Aye lets just laugh eh and keep that dignified silence ! No wonder we are getting shafted big time, to many keyboard warriors and not enough pro action. While the bheggars are allowed to swan off to Philadelphia to earn them another payday after a Champions League qualifier by the way we are playing Peterhead in the THIRD Division. While we fight amongst one another about petty songs that we sing they are still shitting all over us on and off the park, get some balls and get out there and fight your corner ! :sherlock:

Superb posts mate.I take my hat off too you.Im fucking sick of the keyboard lieutenants on here dissing every other bear for having the same passion as you but they sit there and have there wee digs and usually just disagree because there pricks that way .

Its fucking war and if you guys that cant be arsed , turning a blind eye like youve been doing for the last 10years sitting on top of your wee keyboard mounds preaching to everyone else thats is not the Rangers way,dignified silence is best and no one likes us we dont care stuff then id suggest we are going to get hammered time and time again by our many enemies

Superb posts mate.I take my hat off too you.Im fucking sick of the keyboard lieutenants on here dissing every other bear for having the same passion as you but they sit there and have there wee digs and usually just disagree because there pricks that way .

Its fucking war and if you guys that cant be arsed , turning a blind eye like youve been doing for the last 10years sitting on top of your wee keyboard mounds preaching to everyone else thats is not the Rangers way,dignified silence is best and no one likes us we dont care stuff then id suggest we are going to get hammered time and time again by our many enemies

Post up the photies of your protest.

Wish there was many more like you Mate but I'm afraid not, apathy still appears to be in full swing, maybe one day the penny will drop but it will be to late by then ! (tu):sherlock: