Fans need to defend McCoist and Green too !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye lets just laugh eh and keep that dignified silence ! No wonder we are getting shafted big time, to many keyboard warriors and not enough pro action. While the bheggars are allowed to swan off to Philadelphia to earn them another payday after a Champions League qualifier by the way we are playing Peterhead in the THIRD Division. While we fight amongst one another about petty songs that we sing they are still shitting all over us on and off the park, get some balls and get out there and fight your corner ! :sherlock:

Aye lets just laugh eh and keep that dignified silence ! No wonder we are getting shafted big time, to many keyboard warriors and not enough pro action. While the bheggars are allowed to swan off to Philadelphia to earn them another payday after a Champions League qualifier by the way we are playing Peterhead in the THIRD Division. While we fight amongst one another about petty songs that we sing they are still shitting all over us on and off the park, get some balls and get out there and fight your corner ! :sherlock:

i have said it before on here and got ignored.I think we the fans should march with green as he goes to hampden and we shouldnt leave till regan comes out and answers our questions.

WATP

i have said it before on here and got ignored.I think we the fans should march with green as he goes to hampden and we shouldnt leave till regan comes out and answers our questions.

WATP

I have mentioned it before and nobody seems to have the balls for it, I just wish there were more like you Mate, this is the only way forward now, the dignified silence bit don't work, regan, liewell and the rest must be brought to book ! :sherlock:

I have mentioned it before and nobody seems to have the balls for it, I just wish there were more like you Mate, this is the only way forward now, the dignified silence bit don't work, regan, liewell and the rest must be brought to book ! :sherlock:

count me in on anything like this .Two men that deserve nothing but praise and support are Coisty and Green for our fightback but sadly too many Bears still want to put the boot into there own .Its truly pathetic for what we are up against.Makes you weep

You aee correct we are a bit of a shambles when it comes to fighting for each other.

I truly blame that cunt Murray for this shit feeding the RST scraps from his Table meenwhile throwing us to the fucking Lions .

We really need to start sticking up for each other and fight this shite .

The scum are having a fucking field day with us, and before the Trust Fanboys come on, and have a go at me then go to tell Trust ,and tell them to get behind Ally ,and CG and support them through this shit.

We need to mobilise and mobilise now against this corrupt and bent organisation before they sanction, and fine us into oblivion.

Fucking sick, time to fight back now .

Wether its the RFFF or The RST/ RSA / orRSC I dont care we need to get organised and unite.

Yes I know you will say to me stop having a dig at the RST ,I will when they stop acting for themselves and, stand behind our Manager and CEO.

I await with Tin hat on.

Well said.

We've been far too tame for far too long.

Well said.

We've been far too tame for far too long.

Correct its time for change in the stinking corrupt corridors of Hampden for too long we have had the Boot around our necks it has to fucking stop now.

That little Bastard Lennon gets off with snide bile remarks, and accusations of officials cheating and walks out the office laughin at us and patades about like he is fucking untouchable .

Our Manager and CEO get hauled before a corrupt fucking panel .

This isnt the first Time remember our Player hauled up for alleged diving ,and they Bastards get away with elbowing players in front of cameras, and tv and not even an eye is blinked .

We have the evidence, and we must produce it to these corrupt shysters enough is enough.

We need to do our bit and turn up at Hampden on Thursday to voice our grievances against this corrupt evil regime that has nearly shafted us unfairly into oblivion ! :sherlock:

Thought Rangers replied by letter that's enough for me F##K THEM don't attend Ally & Charles they are judge & jury won't make blind bit of difference by attending.

What about Romanov @ Hearts he calls the SFA mafia and other statement's never once has he been called to justify any of them defaults on players wages,Tax owed to HMRC on a regular basis.

When Ally & Charles are found guilty(for SFA IMO) make no mistake about it, appeal and take it to court or European Court of Human Rights under the auspices of preventing free speech.

GIRFUT, we have a game to concern ourselves about at Ibrox this Saturday which is of more importance,especially after yesterday's poor performance, this is a non event. :crabflute:

You aee correct we are a bit of a shambles when it comes to fighting for each other.

I truly blame that cunt Murray for this shit feeding the RST scraps from his Table meenwhile throwing us to the fucking Lions .

We really need to start sticking up for each other and fight this shite .

The scum are having a fucking field day with us, and before the Trust Fanboys come on, and have a go at me then go to tell Trust ,and tell them to get behind Ally ,and CG and support them through this shit.

We need to mobilise and mobilise now against this corrupt and bent organisation before they sanction, and fine us into oblivion.

Fucking sick, time to fight back now .

Wether its the RFFF or The RST/ RSA / orRSC I dont care we need to get organised and unite.

Yes I know you will say to me stop having a dig at the RST ,I will when they stop acting for themselves and, stand behind our Manager and CEO.

I await with Tin hat on.

Correct to many factions, we must unite and fight them, that includes forums too, make no mistake its no coincidence in what is happening to us, they are organised, they have a web of people working for them to destroy us from media to legal. For instance one Manus Joseph Fullarton was in at the start of the assault at Lloyds now he just happens to be a consultant at Harper McLeod / Coincidence ? I don't think so ! Lets start with Thursday, we need mobilised, banners, lets do it ! :sherlock:

Cant we pay for Private investigators, and get these cohorts exposed .

They are well up to their nuts in this and in it together the lot of tjem.

As another poster says above, we must take this all the way to the European courts under Free Speach siting either Cultural/ Political/ or and Religious Reasons .

The term bigot covers all of the above .

Green was given a baseball bat by Lord Glennie to call the sfa's bluff, instead he shat it and handed the baseball bat to the sfa, allowing in the process our club to be used as the prize to seal tv deals, tv deals which would never have happened without us.

Green allowed us to be used to bankroll Scottish football to protect his investment, simples.

Green was given a baseball bat by Lord Glennie to call the sfa's bluff, instead he shat it and handed the baseball bat to the sfa, allowing in the process our club to be used as the prize to seal tv deals, tv deals which would never have happened without us.

Green allowed us to be used to bankroll Scottish football to protect his investment, simples.

Very true. Who cares if we didn't get a licence and couldn't play football again.

Imagine Green putting that first.

What a complete bastard. :anguish:

Very true. Who cares if we didn't get a licence and couldn't play football again.

Imagine Green putting that first.

What a complete bastard. :anguish:

Guardian is correct he had no choice but to go with their Corrupt, and snide Plan to gain a Licence now we have it, we must go after those Bastards, and expose everything about them .

I want to go back to the Beginning when all this shit Started when LBG where in charge of our Finances , I am sitting here, and thinking every fucking Day about the way this LBG handed us over to Whyte, and then the SFA where involved in all of this, and the Bastards knew everything that was going on the Link is there, and its up to us the Fans to start the Fight back .Then the Twat who was in charge of our Finances at LBG was connected to CFC , the Link is there, and I want the whole fucking corrupt Cabal to be handed over to for investigation .

We Fans have been stitched up to Fuck in all of this.

We need to do our bit and turn up at Hampden on Thursday to voice our grievances against this corrupt evil regime that has nearly shafted us unfairly into oblivion ! :sherlock:

I think we should be trying to arrange this ASAP.

There are only 4 days to Thursday. Move fast and move wisely.

REGAN encouraged us to go back to appellate tribunal. Ali, MM and Charles were prepared to do it. Other directors didn't allow them to as they felt there was an agenda led by Celtic DIRECTORS and Hibs Directors to terminate our license forever. They were absolutely gutted that a white knight came to rescue Rangers. They wanted to kill the giant forever I'm not kidding.

The three sanctiosn available to the tribunal would have been:

1. Out of the Scottish Cup

2. 12 Month suspension

3. Termination.

Whatever decision doncasters spl kangaroo court comes up with will be so completely compromised that it is bound to be considered null and void.

The stink of corruption off this whole clusterfuck of a scenario is such that rangers football club will have every right to challenge any kangaroo court decision made right to the house of lords if needs be.

There is no way the the sfa /spl /mhanky mob are going to take any of our titles.

This is a battle we simply must win and at the same time expose lawell regan and doncaster for the scheming conniving scumbags they are.