Think

AlBear.

So it would appear to lots of you that a draw with Berwick is the worst thing to happen this year. Or you might say the performance was "embarrasing", "brutal" etc Are you not just absolutely excited that you CAN STILL WATCH YOUR CLUB PLAY FOOTBALL?

We nearly died this summer. We are playing football and have a chance at Quad. That's enough for me. If you want to watch something "better" then go support a "Premier" team to get your glory fix.

We at Rangers and Rangers Loyal are Ready for one of, if not the hardest, season ever. That means battles away from Ibrox. Boring, sturgid performances where a 1-0 win in the last minute and back to Ibrox asap is a success. If this is not good enough for your support. Kindly give back your ST and fuck off. Rangers have shown we don't need anybody. We can survive by ourselves with the LOVE of our true, BORN supporters.

If all your doing is venting your frustrations. Fine. But do it in the pub, with your voice, while drinking. Not post idiotic statements you consider facts where they can be read, and re-read over and over.

Fuck me if you all knew how to prepare, train and produce a team in 1 month to play football it takes other clubs 10 years to perfect then why the fuck are you on an internet forum and not managing a professional club somewhere?

Trying to talk with you when you're like this is like talking to them smelly bastards. No sense and No matter.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it would appear to lots of you that a draw with Berwick is the worst thing to happen this year. Or you might say the performance was "embarrasing", "brutal" etc Are you not just absolutely excited that you CAN STILL WATCH YOUR CLUB PLAY FOOTBALL?

We nearly died this summer. We are playing football and have a chance at Quad. That's enough for me. If you want to watch something "better" then go support a "Premier" team to get your glory fix.

We at Rangers and Rangers Loyal are Ready for one of, if not the hardest, season ever. That means battles away from Ibrox. Boring, sturgid performances where a 1-0 win in the last minute and back to Ibrox asap is a success. If this is not good enough for your support. Kindly give back your ST and fuck off. Rangers have shown we don't need anybody. We can survive by ourselves with the LOVE of our true, BORN supporters.

If all your doing is venting your frustrations. Fine. But do it in the pub, with your voice, while drinking. Not post idiotic statements you consider facts where they can be read, and re-read over and over.

Fuck me if you all knew how to prepare, train and produce a team in 1 month to play football it takes other clubs 10 years to perfect then why the fuck are you on an internet forum and not managing a professional club somewhere?

Trying to talk with you when you're like this is like talking to them smelly bastards. No sense and No matter.

Aye but, but, Its easy! I win four nil every time a drew Brechin in the cup on Football Manager!!

Agree

Pish.

It's an internet forum and you're asking people to not vent their frustration on it?

I repeat - pish.

How do you feel Rangers played today? "Pish."

Ah, and what are you going to do about it? "Pish."

Vent away pal. If that's what you need. All I need is Rangers :love:

I just simply can't agree with any of that.

Rangers are my team and I'll turn up every week to follow them (tu) It's my love of Rangers that makes me say this :h34rt:

What baffles me is our inability to retain possession against part-timers and move them round whilst we penetrate their defenses. If you can't encourage that as a coach or a player then you don't deserve to be classed as a proffessional.

Basic stuff

I just simply can't agree with any of that.

Rangers are my team and I'll turn up every week to follow them (tu) It's my love of Rangers that makes me say this :h34rt:

What baffles me is our inability to retain possession against part-timers and move them round whilst we penetrate their defenses. If you can't encourage that as a coach or a player then you don't deserve to be classed as a proffessional.

Basic stuff

It's August FFS

Man Utd lost to Everton first game and could barely make a chance. Should they completely change everything coz of a bad performance/result in the first fucking weeks of a season?

AUGUST 26TH

FFS The season has barely started, one which we had 1 MONTH to prepare for, and you are all happy to criticize and condemn. No offence But you sound like fenians.

It's August FFS

Man Utd lost to Everton first game and could barely make a chance. Should they completely change everything coz of a bad performance/result in the first fucking weeks of a season?

AUGUST 26TH

FFS The season has barely started, one which we had 1 MONTH to prepare for, and you are all happy to criticize and condemn. No offence But you sound like fenians.

Aye, none taken.

:rolleyes:

I don't understand how you can expect people not to be frustrated and angry with a performance like that.

Of Course be angry, frustrated. But THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. ABOVE ALL ELSE. IS RANGERS SURVIVED! I get angry at poor passing, missed chances. But overall I love Rangers and would support them through THICK AND THIN, when they play WELL and POORLY. If some of you have to vent, then vent. But dozens of threads on Ally is shit manager, players are shit, tactics are shit pisses me off more. So now I'm gonna go yell at the missus and kick the :animal:

Of Course be angry, frustrated. But THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. ABOVE ALL ELSE. IS RANGERS SURVIVED! I get angry at poor passing, missed chances. But overall I love Rangers and would support them through THICK AND THIN, when they play WELL and POORLY. If some of you have to vent, then vent. But dozens of threads on Ally is shit manager, players are shit, tactics are shit pisses me off more. So now I'm gonna go yell at the missus and kick the :animal:

Aye, so does everyone. No one is giving up on the team.