Majora's Mask

WATPRFC1872.

Superb game once you get into it. That happy mask salesman is a dodgy fucker.

I still prefer Ocarina of Time myself but there's a lot of folks think Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game. There's no concrete info on a remake, only that Miyamoto said if there was enough interest then they'd think about it.

If I was pushed I'd say that A Link to the Past is my personal favourite. I never played that at the time and only discovered it a few years ago when I went through all the Zelda games.

I'm playing this just now on my PC through an emulator - definitely a bit more confusing than Ocarina of Time, but it's slowly pulling me in.

Don't know how they continue to do it, but every Zelda game just feels right.

I'm playing this just now on my PC through an emulator - definitely a bit more confusing than Ocarina of Time, but it's slowly pulling me in.

Don't know how they continue to do it, but every Zelda game just feels right.

I found the beginning really dragged until I got used to the mechanics of the game. You'll be jumping back 3 days in no time though.

I've not long finished Skyward Sword myself, that's a great game if you've got a Wii and the motion plus controls. Really immersive and I found myself wanting to play it again straight away, which you can do if you play new game plus!

I've just been reading that GAME put up and quickly took down a listing for Majora's Mask on the 3DS so the rumours may be finally coming true. There's a Japanese Nintendo Direct broadcast today at 12pm so here's hoping there's details there as the remake of Ocarina is bloody fantastic on the 3DS and to have them both would be amazing.

What Zelda games are available for the Wii?

I've only played Skyward Sword on that.

They made Twilight Princess on it as well, originally a gamcube game but was one of the Wii launch games.

It's brilliant as well, one of my favourites. The motion controls aren't great but it's really playable.

They made Twilight Princess on it as well, originally a gamcube game but was one of the Wii launch games.

It's brilliant as well, one of my favourites. The motion controls aren't great but it's really playable.

Is that the one with the really dark graphics?

Heard that about game last night, hopefully the rumours are true & they finally reveal they are indeed making a Majora's Mask 3D...Ocarina is outstanding on the 3DS and i agree having both would be amazing. But i can't see them making remakes for 3DS & Wii U...so one may be fake.

Consider it bought!

It's brilliant mate. I really like it and will probably play it again soon. Think that's 3 times I've finished it so far, not quite the same as Ocarina as I think I've finished that 4 or 5 times.

Just watched the nintendo direct from Japan and there was no mention of Majora's Mask :disappointment:

I managed to complete it when i was about 10-11 without any help :P love the game so much!..Really hope they do a remake.

Trish Stratus :drool:

Anyway i was only about 7 when it came out found the game really difficult and annoying having to go to different days to do certain tasks :lol:

Trish Stratus :drool:

Anyway i was only about 7 when it came out found the game really difficult and annoying having to go to different days to do certain tasks :lol:

Trish Stratus indeed!..Pure darling! Lol the 3 days thing can be annoying when trying to do certain things but awkk that's what makes the game special.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask will be released on the Nintendo 3DS, a leaked retail listing has suggested.

Majora's Mask briefly appeared as a pre-order on the GAME and Gamestation website earlier today (August 29), reports Nintendo Life.

The title, which was listed for a 2012 release and priced at £29.99, was pulled from the websites shortly after.

Rumours of a planned Majora's Mask remake first surfaced in July 2011 when series producer Eiji Aonuma said it could happen if fans were clamouring for it.

Shigeru Miyamoto then confirmed that the studio was debating internally between a remake of Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past.

Nintendo had previously confirmed that a brand new Zelda game was already in development for 3DS.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in 2000 as the follow-up to Ocarina of Time, and featured a resetting three-day cycle for quests and exploring the game world.

At today's Nintendo Direct conference, the firm confirmed the Japanese release dates for Paper Mario Super Seal and Animal Crossing 3DS. Nintendo also unveiled a pink 3DS XL.

It's brilliant mate. I really like it and will probably play it again soon. Think that's 3 times I've finished it so far, not quite the same as Ocarina as I think I've finished that 4 or 5 times.

Just watched the nintendo direct from Japan and there was no mention of Majora's Mask :disappointment:

Played it for about two hours earlier. Feels like it's going to be slow as fuck.

Not sure if I like it or not, but I thought the same about Skyward Sword and that turned out amazing (I only finished it yesterday for the first time! :craphead: ).

Does it get better?

Played it for about two hours earlier. Feels like it's going to be slow as fuck.

Not sure if I like it or not, but I thought the same about Skyward Sword and that turned out amazing (I only finished it yesterday for the first time! :craphead: ).

Does it get better?

The beginnings pretty boring. Usual find the sword, find the shield pish but it does pick up.

Once you get out in hyrule field with Epona it really opens up and gets interesting. It's a good idea to hunt all the bugs and collect everything you can so start looking for stuff now.

It's a lot more open than Skyward so you can spend ages piling around looking for shit. I loved that about it.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask will be released on the Nintendo 3DS, a leaked retail listing has suggested.

Majora's Mask briefly appeared as a pre-order on the GAME and Gamestation website earlier today (August 29), reports Nintendo Life.

The title, which was listed for a 2012 release and priced at £29.99, was pulled from the websites shortly after.

Rumours of a planned Majora's Mask remake first surfaced in July 2011 when series producer Eiji Aonuma said it could happen if fans were clamouring for it.

Shigeru Miyamoto then confirmed that the studio was debating internally between a remake of Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past.

Nintendo had previously confirmed that a brand new Zelda game was already in development for 3DS.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in 2000 as the follow-up to Ocarina of Time, and featured a resetting three-day cycle for quests and exploring the game world.

At today's Nintendo Direct conference, the firm confirmed the Japanese release dates for Paper Mario Super Seal and Animal Crossing 3DS. Nintendo also unveiled a pink 3DS XL.

Unfortunately this has just been confirmed as a hoax :disappointment: