Majora's Mask

WATPRFC1872.

• 2 weeks later...

Loving Twilight Princess now.

Playing it mostly at weekends due to work, which is a new thing for me. Just finished the Gerudo desert Prison temple level (no idea what it's called). Story's starting to heat up, and that last boss was amazing.

Think i know the boss your meaning, one were your on a spinning thing and going round circles? Great boss. Twilight princess is amazing.

Im in two minds to sell my limited edition zelda 3DS, cex are giving me £101 for instore credit without the game an additional £12 or something with it. Could get me a few new released games (fifa, cod etc) but ahh i don't know. I love the 3DS but i never really play it.

Keep it. The games will get better (well that's what I keep telling myself). I started playing mine again the other week after it sitting for 2 months gathering dust.

All I really play is the Mario Games, Resident Evil Revelations and Ocarina of Time. Still love a blast of Mario Kart online with it. Crazy Japanese bastards.