Rome wasn't built in a day.

keithgersbear

In Ally we trust :praise: we cant go on about loyalty and moaning at players for not showing any, then call for the head of our most loyal servant after a couple of bad results and before anybody goes on about last season, i remember reading on here a few months ago when the clubs future was in the balance that this season should be a clean slate and we were going to suppport our loyal heros through this, i hope that includes Super too.

Everyone talking about bringing on young players rather than old foreigners but I think we need the right blend. Can see the older players having a bigger role than most people would like with the youngsters used as support.

I hope this is to prepare the youngsters for higher leagues with less cloggers and less older players in the squad.

Can't see Charles Green using investors money on old players with no sell on value. I would suspect investors would look to recoup their cash by bringing through our own players to sell on. If focussing on youth players isn't part of the management remit (Charles included), then it should be.